SOLD Superwinch EXP 12Si 12,000 pound winch

John90XJ

Adventurer
Item is SOLD.

This is a nearly new top of the line Superwinch EXP Si Expedition Grade winch with Synthetic Rope and integrated controls.

The winch features a 12,000 pound capacity in the same footprint as the smaller units. It's equipped with a semi-auto clutch that automatically begins pulling when power is applied, no need to go back to the winch to switch the lever. It has onboard task lighting, power outlets for lights or other 12 volt accessories and includes the plug and power cable to begin wiring your own items. It features Picatinny rail on the backside for mounting virtually anything like lighting, cameras, or antenna.

Included in the sale are the original Superwinch Hawse aluminum fairlead with some scuff and it includes hardware, the Superwinch hook new & unused, 100' of synthetic rope with rope protector as well as a matching blue Factor 55 ProLink valued at $157 new. Also included is the factory manual, all mounting hardware, cables and hook dangle.

This hasn't been used very much at all and you can hear and see it run if we meet. It's in great condition and less than two years old. New these are over $1600 plus shipping without any accessories.

Asking $999 or best offer, located in Reno, Nevada, USA. Feel free to ask any questions except how low I'll go. Make me an offer if you're serious. This is ready for pickup with everything you should need to install on your winch bumper.My schedule is fairly flexible and travel to meet is possible. Shipping would be best avoided due to weight but if you're serious we'll figure it out. More images on request.

IMG_20191018_180208sm.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk