SOLD: Truck Camper

Chriscan

Price: $4,000

The camper has under 500 miles on it, and everything is practically brand new. This was custom made to fit a specific flatbed so some adjustment might need to be made in order to fit onto someone else's rig, but I think this could be a good fit for someone whose got a 1/2 ton+ truck with a flatbed or this can even be a great option for someone willing to turn it into a small travel trailer on wheels. I am also willing to help in some way if someone needs a hand fitting or modifying this to get it onto a rig. I also have materials left over that I will include if someone needs them for repairs or to help modify the camper. I am currently asking $4,000 but I am very motivated to sell as I need to start moving onto other projects ASAP, so all offers will be considered. If the camper wont fit your needs but you think you might know someone who would like it, or even if you just think its cool, please share the link. Also the weight is unknown and I am located in upstate NY. Thanks for checking out camper! If you have any questions or want more pictures or videos please ask.

Structure
-Outer skin is 1/2" nidacore honeycomb fiberglass panels
-Insulation is 1 1/2" Foamular board
-It is framed in with 2x3's
-Interior paneling is 1/8"

Extra's
-There are four custom jacks to help raise and lower onto a bed
-Exterior 8'x8' awning

Electrical
-200w of solar via two separate 100w panels -30amp solar controller (w/dual usb plugs)
-2000w pure sine wave inverter
-75ah of battery via deep cycle battery
-5 gang switch panel (w/single 12v plug and dual 5v usb plugs)
-Four 7” 18w exterior flood lights (2 rear, 1 on each side)
-Six interior battery operated ceiling lights (dimmable to 100%,80%,40%,10%, with timer setting & 2 remotes)
-Dometic 801200 14” exhaust roof fan
-54qt freezer/fridge (this fridge has two separate zones so you can have both a freezer and fridge)

Plumbing
-Seaflo 45psi 3 gal/min 12v water pump
-3 stage water filtration system (40 mesh pre filter, 5 micron sediment filter, 1 micron charcoal filter)
-Lockable exterior water fill
-Lockable outdoor shower
-20 gallon fresh water tank
-Porta Potti 92306 White Thetford Corp toilet
-15” stainless steel sink

IMG_6536.jpeg
IMG_6537.jpeg
IMG_6538.jpeg
IMG_6539.jpeg
IMG_6542.jpeg
IMG_6548 2.jpeg
IMG_6549 2.jpeg
IMG_6551 2.jpeg
IMG_6556 2.jpeg
IMG_6558 2.jpeg

Last edited:

hradke

I'm somewhat interested but I doubt it would fit my tiny 1/4 ton flatbed truck (70"W x 78"L Backrack height is 36.5). I really cant tell how large it is from the photos. I suspect its much to big for me.

What are its dimensions? Do you have a drawing?
Are the corners wrapped in fiberglass tape?
What is it painted with/coated with?
Also weight. Would 100% need to know how heavy it is.

Chriscan

I'm somewhat interested but I doubt it would fit my tiny 1/4 ton flatbed truck (70"W x 78"L Backrack height is 36.5). I really cant tell how large it is from the photos. I suspect its much to big for me.

What are its dimensions? Do you have a drawing?
Are the corners wrapped in fiberglass tape?
What is it painted with/coated with?
Also weight. Would 100% need to know how heavy it is.

The dimensions for the base are 80"W x74"L and from the bottom of the base to the bottom of the hang over is 37" high.
The corners are wrapped with a 1708 fiberglass tape and the entire thing has a 1/2" thick honeycomb shell thats exterior is dual fiberglassed with 10z cloth.
The paint is an exterior house paint with dual coats.
I don't have a weight at the moment, only guesstimates unfortunately. If you were extremely interested I could probably get it weighed.
Price is also pretty negotiable.
Thanks for the interest.

hradke

As suspected its way to big for me. Thanks so much for getting back to me about it though! Very similar to what ive been sketching on napkins for a while now. Super cool.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3