SOLD

Rseare

PRICE: SOLD

**PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING

TEXT WITH QUESTIONS AND OFFERS: Ryan - 1(801)971-4021

Want adventure but hate sleeping in a tent? Need a camper rugged enough to handle your rock crawling addiction? Look no further than the Conqueror UEV-490. This trailer is rad and has been used for 6-7 camping trips. I bought it back in 2018 in Ohio for $54K from the 4X4 USA dealer (the trailer was shipped from South Africa, ya, it’s that bada**). I dreaded having to sell this trailer, but I need to get a bigger trailer for a more comfortable family camping experience.

$45K is a small price to pay for a rugged, sleek, and sexy trailer engineered to push the limits and allow you to camp where no other camping trailer could even DREAM of going.

Dry weight is 3,200 lb, 4,300 lb fully loaded.

Has an articulating hitch--meaning that the trailer can roll, but it won’t roll the tow vehicle

Now onto the details of this fine piece of engineering ingenuity.
Two 100 Amp hour Lithium batteries
Two 160-watt portable panels
Force air propane heater
On demand hot water
Bundatec 360-degree awning
Two 12v interior fans

Suspension
7,700 lb stub axle with Bilstein heavy duty shocks with independent suspension, coil springs, and torsion bar
Electric 12" brakes
Max coupler off-road coupling
Adjustable stabilizers

Wheels
- Cooper all terrain tires with alloy wheels

Sleeping
2 sleeping areas inside trailer (bow tent with flysheet and fold out double bed and inside camper)
Inside the camper is multi-functional-- it can be a large bed, 2 small beds, or a dinette with table and bench seats,
If the awnings are set up, you have additional room for sleeping outside of the trailer

Electrical/water
Neutron 12 intelligent power management system
Power system can be charged from solar panels, plugged in, or from tow vehicle (to do this you need to have a large gauge wire coming from tow vehicle, there is an instruction sheet that I am happy to include or I think it can be found online).
34-gallon water capacity
Internal and external LED lights

Kitchen/cooking (awning room on driver side)
The slide out section has a Dometic stainless steel 2 burner stove as well as the 85L stainless steel SnoMaster Fridge/freeze (with remote to monitor status from vehicle).

Awning room on passenger side
This side has an external shower and is the ideal spot for a toilet (I can include an unused toilet)

Other features
Wood rack
Jerry can holders and military spec Jerry cans
Two entrance doors
Rally tent and side panels included with 3 windows and door (all have mosquito netting)
Propex propane heater
TV with DVD
CD/MP3/FM radio
Interior pressurizing blower creates positive air pressure in unit to reduce risk of dust leaking in while driving.

Storage
Propane tank storage bin with room for two 20 lb propane tanks
Pantry can be accessible from outside and inside of the trailer

Check out their website for more detailed videos and pictures (https://conqueror4x4usa.com/products/uev-490-extreme/)

IMG_0564.JPG
IMG_0643.JPG
IMG_0972.jpeg
IMG_3028.jpeg
IMG_3054.jpeg
IMG_9857.JPG

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shazpete