SOLD

jsdilla

2016 or 2017 (I have the paperwork for the exact year, just gotta dig through my stuff and find it) Four Wheel Camper Swift pop up truck camper for sale. This camper is designed for a short bed Tacoma or similarly sized truck but I put it in a long bed tacoma and was able to close the tailgate up for added security. This model from the factory has the furnace, 2 burner stove (2 propane tanks), roll over couch, thermal package, back flood lighting, rear steps, 2 vents (one powered, one not), and all four jacks. Sleeping orientation can be East/West or North/South if you pull the bed out. I put in 100ah of solar, solar monitor, and relocated the battery compartment to the right side of the camper to house a 100ah AGM. Also routed in a noco genius pro 10amp battery charger so you can charge/maintain the batteries without opening the camper. Currently I have the roll over couch out of the camper and built some simple storage with some nice ply wood and 80/20 extrusion which gave me a little extra room as I traveled around. I can easily put the roll over couch back in if you would like. Wouldn't take me but a couple hours.

I will also include the mounting brackets for the Tacoma that are necessary as the Tacoma has a composite bed. Could also throw in the rear leafs I have on my truck as I will no longer need them. They are all pro expedition series leafs made for a constant load of around 900lbs, perfect for this camper and offer a better ride than airbags in my opinion.

Overall in good condition, does have a couple little marks in the aluminum coating near the front of the camper on the bed platform, in the same spot on both sides so I would assume it's a manufacturer defect? I also had to patch the thermal package on one side because my dog (RIP) decided to to chew on it. I've noticed no loss of heat from this area and also just for added insurance added some aqua seal on that side. Some corrosion here and there from when I bought it on the coast but washed frequently with freshwater to prevent further corrosion. Selling as I just don't use it as much as anticipated and have some other obligations. Would consider trades for a long box 3rd gen tacoma camper shell, let me know what you have. Asking price is 17000 OBO, I'm not sure what it's worth so just let me know what you're thinking. PM on here and I can send me number.

Attachments

• tempImagesgAqbd.png
    tempImagesgAqbd.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 129
Last edited:

Otter!

Just saw this tonight. Checking to see if it is still around. I have a long bed RLD Canopy that I am looking to trade out. Let me know if you want to see some pics

Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalewelsh