Spotted this in Edmonton Alberta Canada

pator1971

Was out driving around Friday night when the Wife and I spotted this out by the Tims on Stony Plain rd in West Edmonton.

IMGP6652.jpg

IMGP6657.jpg

IMGP6647.jpg

I don't know who owns it but I have rig envy....

This thing is really cool and if I won the lottery I would have one myself.

Ray Hyland

Expedition Leader
http://www.bocklet.eu/

Bocklet is a German company that makes fantastic rigs.

I believe this is from their "Dakar" range of trucks.

If anyone sees this truck on the road, please invite them to join ExPo. It looks great.

Petro

Adventurer
What?!?! You didn't track them down or wait for them? I'd have stayed there all day if I had to, here in Canada I doubt you'll ever get another chance to look inside one again.

Victorian

Approved Vendor : Total Composites
Nice truck!

Just a thought I would like to share....:
Friends of mine are traveling with a Unimog in the USA....Wherever they stop, people ALWAYS want to get a tour of the truck... It's their home. They don't want to have strangers going in and out all the time... Would you let strangers tour your house? Just saying. Anyhow I totally understand why people want to know more about them. But please keep the above in mind next time you talk to one of those owners.

Cheers,
Andreas

762X39

Explorer
Nice truck!

Just a thought I would like to share....:
Friends of mine are traveling with a Unimog in the USA....Wherever they stop, people ALWAYS want to get a tour of the truck... It's their home.
Cheers,
Andreas
Thanks for bringing this up.Years ago when I saw Unimogs and approached the owners, I sometimes felt like they didn't want to talk to me.Fast forward a few years and Katherine and I purchased our first Unimog.Suddenly, every time we stopped anywhere, 10 people wanted to talk to us about our ride. Now I understood...:coffee:

XpoNoobie

Observer
I think owning any kind of rare vehicle your bound to get someone asking you a question. And thats what a owner has to deal with. Just be nice when walking up to the owner. Ask them if its okay to ask a few questions if not walk away and just say have a nice day

Photomike

White Turtle Adventures & Photography
I would never ask to see inside someone's unit. I often stop and talk to people and if they offer to show it to me then I will accept or decline but it is not something that I would ever ask for.

RedDog

Explorer
If they were in Arizona and now turn up in Edmonton they're almost certainly heading to Alaska.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal