Spy photo of new AT Trailer

efuentes

Explorer
Being in a crisis and all, all I can offer in exchange are some humble fresh camarones and cold pacificos. (in the right quantities, of course)

richard cabesa

Adventurer
OK Richard, I think the plan is that you now have to pull teeth and collect Pomegranates :sombrero:

Whoo-Hooooo, I've got a pomegranate tree, I'm half way there! :luxhello:

Now, where's my pliers . . .

By the way, will we be able to see this at your garage sale on Sunday?

Martyn

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
Whoo-Hooooo, I've got a pomegranate tree, I'm half way there! :luxhello:

Now, where's my pliers . . .

By the way, will we be able to see this at your garage sale on Sunday?

Sorry you won't be able to see the new trailer, but we may have some pliers.

Martyn

You know what would be really great? If this thing could handle a couple dirtbikes mounted on top. :)

If you think about the weight of a dirt bike up on top of a trailer that is designed to go off road the center of mass would be extremely high.

To compensate for this the track width would have to be widened, and then the trailer wouldn't be as capable as you'd want it to be.

To gain the capability to carry bikes we'd end up compromising the off road capability. The trailer would end up being a "jack of all trades, but master of none".

Martyn

any updates on your testing, do think you will have a protype at the show in prescott?

It's all-positive so far. The test drivers, designers, and fabricators all promise the trailer will be at The Overland Expo at Prescott.

I'm sure this will in fact occur, as I have threatened all of them with loss of their most precious parts if timing even appears to be an issue.

Roktoys84

Adventurer
It's all-positive so far. The test drivers, designers, and fabricators all promise the trailer will be at The Overland Expo at Prescott.

I'm sure this will in fact occur, as I have threatened all of them with loss of their most precious parts if timing even appears to be an issue.

Are you guys close to figuring a base price yet?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater