sr5sushi's 4runner build thread

MaverickTRD

Adventurer
Thank you man. Hawkeyes are probably my favorite subaru. seems the most traditional of them all. good luck! i hope you get one!

I'll probably end up with a GF8 instead, but it'll be alright still. Have to dial in the wheel fitment and suspension....maybe someday save for an ej20 swap, but it'd be tough since my money goes into the rig.

anyways, keep up the good work!

Last edited:

sr5sushi

Helicopter Pilot
Finally got the Ladder installed! took only 2 months to get to me, but its great!
ill get some better pictures.

Ladder.jpg

sr5sushi

Helicopter Pilot
This was my old wrangler. 3inch suspension with 1 inch body on 34/11.5 swampers. locked front and rear :) loved that little guy, it went anywhere.
DSC_0244.jpg

sr5sushi

Helicopter Pilot
What made you do the switch? How do the capabilities of your 4runner compare if at all?

Mostly it was the room. I needed to expand on the back a little, i was going to trade up for a newer extended wrangler but the price didn't jive with mine. I always loved yota's to i took advantage of it! and im really glad i did, such an reliable vehicle if you maintain it well. :) bug thumbs

sr5sushi

Helicopter Pilot
I just ordered myself a Ultragauge tonight. Cannot wait to be able to use it! i hear its a awsome little guy, keeps your eye out for things
c56a2_turbo_fire_5689981508_1da6f8b4cb.jpg

sr5sushi

Helicopter Pilot
Hey guys so im contemplating getting a new bumper, just a stock replacement for now. Should i stick with chrome? or go Black? let me know what you think!!! :ylsmoke:
Black_bumper.jpg

ChromeBumper.jpg

sr5sushi

Helicopter Pilot

thats a good spot to start. mostly for me. was the price and also all the good reviews on them. I really like the set up for menu, how the main screen is lay'ed out. Its incredibly user friendly. but there are certainly some down falls to it. like the control buttons are in the back, and theres this qawmee cord on the side. thats one nice thing about the scan guage. but for an everyday device i really like the ultra gauge. :sombrero:

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal