Stealth Nomad Trailers - Any Experiences or Thoughts?

Don A

Looking at the Stealth Nomad trailers and was curious on others' thoughts or experiences. TIA.

SuperSolarDude

As far as a toy hauler with a lot of features, they look solid enough with plenty of room. From an off road point of view, I don't see it getting out and about without dragging the rear. Thats just my two pennies after a quick look. I always like seeing new stuff though so I will look some more. Are you looking into off road or just more of a rugged toy hauler?

john61ct

Adventurer
Lots of marketing verbiage these days use "Stealth" as in geometrical aesthetics

from the bomberdownload.jpgimages.jpg

In this case just a "cool" company name

krick3tt

Adventurer
It is right up there with surplus sites using the term 'Voodoo' it seems to add $$$ to the price of some simple object.

Don A

As far as a toy hauler with a lot of features, they look solid enough with plenty of room. From an off road point of view, I don't see it getting out and about without dragging the rear. Thats just my two pennies after a quick look. I always like seeing new stuff though so I will look some more. Are you looking into off road or just more of a rugged toy hauler?
Thanks. I'm looking for a small (16-18'), rugged toy hauler. I like the interior flexibility they offer. There's a bunch of cargo conversions out there and I don't know much about the different makes. There's some pretty scathing reviews on a Stealth Trailer fb page.

krick3tt

Adventurer
I was also impressed with those trailers and if you might be looking for flexibility and they are in your price range they seem a good deal. The not really an off road trailer might be a detriment to some. That is what the toys are for, to go off the road.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3

Members online