Stuff for sale, San Diego...

BIGdaddy

Expedition Leader
This is all great stuff, in great shape. Most of it just doesn't get used at all anymore

Savin' and selling to buy D-land Annual passes. Every little bit helps. Make
offers, and I'll keep everything updated regularly.

Maxpedition gear

-Fatboy S-type(left handed) pack Sells for $70.00...Asking $50.00, very good conditionhttp://www.maxpedition.com/store/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=49#details

-CondorII backpack. Check the link above in their backpack section. khaki in color. $100.00 obo.

Firearm stuff

-Speedfeed pistol grip full length stock w/ bolt. Synthetic with rubber shoulder pad. See below for picture. Asking $50.00, plus your orig. 870 synthetic/walnut stock/bolt.

- 8rd Magazine extention- for 870 pump. Adds 3 rounds over stock capacity. Metal construction/w/extended spring. In orig. package. installed once then removed. $25.00

-

Expo gear

-(4) "shorty" PSP panels from OKoffroad. (originally 5ish feet long) Cut for ease of storage and use as bridging ladders. Coated with textured paint from vendor. How about $100.00 for all four panels, or $30.00 each...

Tools

-9.6 volt Dewalt drill motor, two batteries, charger. Sells for around $100.00...Asking $40.00

-Hitachi Sawsall- full size, corded. used but absolutely flawless function.... Asking $40.00

Pm me here, or call me me @ 619.569.4967

drillmotor.jpg

sawsall.jpg

Last edited:

latinoguy

Adventurer
Do you have pics of the PSP panels?

This is all great stuff, in great shape. Most of it just doesn't get used at all anymore.

-(4) "shorty" PSP panels from OKoffroad. (originally 5ish feet long) Cut for ease of storage and use as bridging ladders. Coated with textured paint from vendor. How about $100.00 for all four panels, or $30.00 each...

drillmotor.jpg

sawsall.jpg

BIGdaddy

Expedition Leader
For those who have asked, here's pics of the panels.

There are 4 total panels and they are half the length of the normal size.

The two panels in the middle are bolted together with a large grade 8 bolt that has seen some fairly good use. It's never bent, or shown signs of buckling under the load of some normal sized rigs (grand vitara, 1st gen 4runner, FSJ, etc)

DSC07546.jpg

DSC07545.jpg

ryan626

Adventurer
I'm interested in the tire chains if they fit 33-10.5's? You posted these up before fitting 33-9.5's. If you wouldn't mind checking the size again i would appreciate it.

With winter coming, I thought someone might be able to use these.

They're brand new, never installed. I bought them for our suburban, but it turned out to be a lemon, and we sold it, having never needed them up in the Julian snow.

I know one of the sizes listed is a 33 x 9.5 x 15, so you can extrapolate how large they are, I'd think.

I'll post up more sizes off the side of the box tonight.

The style is a full chain, not a cable, with rubber tensioners. These'll do two tires.

Like I said, these are BRAND new, never used...

I'm thinking I'd like around $75 or so? Don't really remember. I'm seeing prices around $80-90.00 on the internet...

Pm me with questions...

BIGdaddy

Expedition Leader
I'm interested in the tire chains if they fit 33-10.5's? You posted these up before fitting 33-9.5's. If you wouldn't mind checking the size again i would appreciate it.

did you see the link, in the 7th or 8th post? I posted up a bunch of the sizes, but they're in metric...

Check out that link, and I'll definitely check the box when I get home today at around 3:30 or so.

The difference isn't that much at all, so I'd think you're probably ok.

If we can't find out, I'd be happy to have you come and testfit them in my driveway, even if if turns out they don't fit.

Where in socal are you?

-B

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3