Suckafish's Build Updated with Pix!

Suckafish

Observer
Thanks!

Chase and Maxx did good.

Just snagged a CO2 set up, for pretty cheap. Installed it today.

P1010003-3.jpg

P1010001-1.jpg

P1010004-4.jpg

P1010008-2.jpg

Im waiting for my rear bumper to come in before I get a high lift jack for those wondering why a floor jack is in the back. Stock scissor jack doesnt pic the front tire off the ground anymore.

:punk03:

IZVERG

Adventurer
Nice! I have always wanted to throw a tank back there, just another thing on the ol' "To Mod" list...

Suckafish

Observer
Nice! I have always wanted to throw a tank back there, just another thing on the ol' "To Mod" list...

Some day down the road, Ill go with a compressor, but not anytime soon. I was leary at first about putting it on driverside, but I still have room to sleep if need be.

I really couldnt pass up the deal I got on it.

KevX02

Observer
Looks awesome!

Did you have to cut out part of the plastic on the driver's side corner to accommodate the latch for the swing away?

Suckafish

Observer
Looks awesome!

Did you have to cut out part of the plastic on the driver's side corner to accommodate the latch for the swing away?

Thanks.

Nope, no modifications needed. Im going to take better pix to post up showing all the details.

Suckafish

Observer
My GOBI Ranger rack and ladder have arrived! I havent gotten my lights yet, so I will be waiting to put the rack on when I can do it all at once. Ill probably throw the ladder on now.

I had also gotten a Raingler MCN roof containment net for it, that will fit on my yakima loadwarrior for now.

Today I am putting on my PRG extended rear leaf spring shackles. Pix will be up when I finish it.

[EDIT]
Finished install of the shackles. Had a reverse rake of 1/4" now have a rake of 1 1/4"
Before
P1010004-1.jpg

P1010003.jpg

After (forgot to take after pix, went back out in the dark)
P1010014.jpg

P1010017.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater