Supercharged Toyota Trail Team FJ Edition 4x4 extremely modified

AMANG

FOR SALE: Supercharged 2008 Toyota Trail Team FJ Edition 4x4 extremely modified. No expense was spared when building this beast. Featured in two magazines (Petersen's 4Wheel & Off-Road and 4x4 Garage). Appraised Value was $52,000. Remote Start and Viper alarm added in 2015. Selling for $42,000

Specs:

Engine: Toyota Supercharged v-6

Transmission: Toyota A750f 5-speed Auto

Transfer Case: Atlas 5.0

Front Axle: Dana 60, ARB Air Loker, 5.86 Gears

Rear Axle: Dana 70, ARB Air Locker, 5.86 Gears

Springs: Walker Evans 2.0/14-inch Travel coilovers, Fox 4 inch air bums, custom 3 link in front; Fox 2.0/10 travel remote reservoir shocks, Fox 4 inch air bumps, Old Man Emu Land Cruiser Comp coils, custom 3 link in rear

Tires & Wheels: BFG Mud Terrain 40x13.5R MTR R17, Allied steel D-window, Staun internal beadlocks

More stuff: Bushwacker pocket fenders, Hella Lights, Coast driveline driveshafts, ballistic fabrication 7/8 inch QA1 Heim Steering kit, Eibach coil springs, Ballistic Fabrication coilover towers, ARB Safari Snorkel, Man a Fire 19 Gallon auxillary fuel tank, Visions X Tantrum LED rock lights.

So much more. For sale $42,000 Text me 5059748080

Attachments

• 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 337
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 320
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 314
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 315
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 312
  • 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 314
  • 17.jpg
    17.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 305
  • 18.jpg
    18.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 302
  • 19.jpg
    19.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 317
  • 21.pdf
    135.6 KB · Views: 385

SWITAWI

Doesn't Get Out Enough
There is a for sale section here...

And that seems to get pointedly ignored every time someone joins up here and on the FJCruiserForums just to sell a truck, lol.

Looks like it's the destiny of the 'OzBogan' FJC to just get sold/resold again and again ever since Ben and his wife moved back to Australia.

HeatherJeepGirl

Well that is what you do when you are trying to sell something right... post it on craigslist, market it so someone that would love to own it can see it! Every single comment on this post is negative... I thought these forums were for people who love 4wheeling, not to talk trash to people for absolutely no reason. If you don't like this post then just keep scrolling that simple! No reason to be rude.

Last edited:

huntsonora

Explorer
Well that is what you do when you are trying to sell something right... post it on craigslist, market it so someone that would love to own it can see it! Every single comment on this post is negative... I thought these forums were for people who love 4wheeling, not to talk trash to people for absolutely no reason. If you don't like this post then just keep scrolling that simple! No reason to be rude.

If this were in the classifieds it would be a non issue. That's the point that's being made

jeverich

Luddite

Not bashing the fact that you're trying to sell this; but as other's have stated - it's in the wrong section.

YMMV, but I think it's somewhat crappy when someone with 1 post is trying to hock a sale; especially on a big ticket item like that rig. Take the time, introduce yourself - then ease into posting the truck or whatever it is you're trying to sell.

As stated. If you can't even take the time to find the for sale section before you spout off a generic "copy/paste" for sale ad; maybe there's a reason why your rig hasn't sold yet.

You've got the entire SW plastered with for sale ads on Craigslist... Funny how a truck can be in so many regions at once. Personally, I fawking loathe those Craigslist ads where the location isn't explicitly stated - or the item is cross-posted to other regions. It's a ****ty thing to do, and screams "Look At Me!". At least be honest and post the location of the truck. Don't be one of those dinguses that reveals the "real" location at the 11th hour.

Good luck!

HeatherJeepGirl

Not bashing the fact that you're trying to sell this; but as other's have stated - it's in the wrong section.

YMMV, but I think it's somewhat crappy when someone with 1 post is trying to hock a sale; especially on a big ticket item like that rig. Take the time, introduce yourself - then ease into posting the truck or whatever it is you're trying to sell.

As stated. If you can't even take the time to find the for sale section before you spout off a generic "copy/paste" for sale ad; maybe there's a reason why your rig hasn't sold yet.

You've got the entire SW plastered with for sale ads on Craigslist... Funny how a truck can be in so many regions at once. Personally, I fawking loathe those Craigslist ads where the location isn't explicitly stated - or the item is cross-posted to other regions. It's a ****ty thing to do, and screams "Look At Me!". At least be honest and post the location of the truck. Don't be one of those dinguses that reveals the "real" location at the 11th hour.

Good luck!

Well than you OBVIOUSLY CAN NOT READ because the 4 posts, yes four not all over every region, I made on craigslist VERY SPECIFICALLY says Albuquerque and the zip code as the location smart one. Nothing is hidden, no false advertising. Furthermore who cares if we have one post, I mean really, what is it to you. We are sharing a vehicle that is for sale so that if someone wants it they know. THAT IS ALL. Get over yourself. And no the RIG hasn't sold because it's only been for sale for four full days. Maybe this is someone's dream truck, you don't know, I don't know, maybe not, who knows but regardless who are you to bash us for sharing it on a 4x4 SITE with like minded people. WOW just wow.

Last edited:

forty2

Adventurer
Where is the classified section? We have looked but I didn't see it. I'd rather have it in that section.

Here's a link to the rules for the classifieds. You should be able to find the appropriate place from there. As an aside, joining a forum for the sole purpose of selling your truck is pretty widely accepted as bad form. Forums are communities like any other and carpetbaggers are rarely welcomed with open arms.

Tazman

Adventurer
I noticed the negative attitude also. This is not the first time I have noticed the negative tone on these posts. To bad but you must be hurting someone's feelings. Bummer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blkcad