Tablet mounts

Trikebubble

Adventurer
Here is my iPad set up, cam from ram mounts, got it on amazon. Overall I love it and using the iPad as gps works great. View attachment 489657

I have the same RAM mount. Worth every penny in my books. It's been everywhere and has yet to let go off the tablet or loosen up or anything. I have a 10" Lenovo el cheapo tablet I use. I run Backcountry Navigator offline maps on it and it gets the job done. I also have HERE offline road maps on it as well. I have Earthmate installed on it as well, but havn't really used that mapping app much as of yet.

storey618

Observer
received my mount today from padholdr pretty slick little piece. its held in by a factory screw and then they send you a self tapper that goes into the metal dash bracing right by that screw. they forgot to include the 6" arm so i have to wait until monday for that but, at least i was able to get the most time consuming part wrapped up.
HRFneA9h.jpg

i know this is no longer a homemade tablet holder but, their mounts would be a great starting point for one.

storey618

Observer
received the arm from padholdr on monday, really great company. i used the otter box clip that came with my ipad case as the mount. all i had to do was remove the little leg it had for watching videos and then drill a few holes. its working very well so far! also won the auction for the dual gps receiver and it should be sent out today.
N1taaZrh.jpg

xLbB329h.jpg

Hr0NMqJh.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk