TACOMA TRD OFF ROAD KHAYA CAMPER

dunkel

Khaya only $20K side in camper
60k for Tacoma TRD OFF road and Camper Khaya 6 foot bed
2021 Tacoma with Khaya ALU CAB camper
3TYSZ5AN2MT008226
Khaya 2022 custom built interior all aluminum cabinets Goal Zero inverter lithium battery 200 watt portable solar panels so you don't have to park in the sun.
Carbon fiber swing out dining table
14k miles on Tacoma
KO2 10 Ply tires
Air bags
Storage platform behind front Tacoma seats
Will consider reasonable offer.
Still available if ad is posted
Massimo CX50 12V Portable E-Kooler 12 volt
Rexford Montana
Pictures on Craigslist Bozeman

Attachments

• 20220909_132538.jpg
    20220909_132538.jpg
    766.6 KB · Views: 223
Last edited:

dunkel

BDRXO

Supporting Sponsor / Approved Vendor
I was an Alu-Cab dealer from 2018-2021 and had one of the first production Khaya's on my 2018 Tacoma shop truck. Going w/ air bags only to support this kinda weight is straight-up dangerous, plain and simple.

Not trying to troll the OP's thread at all, but the notion of spending $20-$40k on a slide-in camper and not spending the extra couple grand to upgrade the suspension to make the truck safe is just silly. At minimum, an upgrade to an OME heavy kit is required. That's what I had on my truck...that plus air bags does the trick.

RAM5500 CAMPERTHING

OG Portal Member #183
Not trying to troll the OP's thread at all, but the notion of spending $20-$40k on a slide-in camper and not spending the extra couple grand to upgrade the suspension to make the truck safe is just silly.

You new here sir? This is a VERY common theme with Toyota owners here.

Its in their DNA i think...

"Ill be fine brah"

Lownomore

I was an Alu-Cab dealer from 2018-2021 and had one of the first production Khaya's on my 2018 Tacoma shop truck. Going w/ air bags only to support this kinda weight is straight-up dangerous, plain and simple.

Not trying to troll the OP's thread at all, but the notion of spending $20-$40k on a slide-in camper and not spending the extra couple grand to upgrade the suspension to make the truck safe is just silly. At minimum, an upgrade to an OME heavy kit is required. That's what I had on my truck...that plus air bags does the trick.

Working at a shop that had two customers with Tacomas and Khayas that we dealt with the suspension on I would agree that airbags alone are not nearly enough for a Khaya.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nchamp