Tepui Awning and Awning Extension Room

What are the measurements when in the carry case? And what are the floor measurements when the unit is setup?

Never seen one in person so just trying to get an idea if it will suit our needs

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

In the case it's roughly 12x14x80 inches

Setup it's roughly 8x7base x6 height ft.

mitchandbuck

Hey Boxrocket,
$315 for tent and how much for awning? I can pick up in Santa Cruz, so no shipping. I was originally going to get 4' version to go over tailgate, but now am considering 6' to go over driver side. I am worried about vulnerability of awning packed up from hitting branches and the like. Is there some sort of rub bar around it? Or I could fabricate something? Or am I over thinking?

This is my rig am I am building a trailer that rack with RTT will attach to.

3772d41adc3094b4e8ddf257d62890e8.jpg

Can't make it through the day? Back up, and get a run at it!

Box Rocket

Hey Boxrocket,
$315 for tent and how much for awning? I can pick up in Santa Cruz, so no shipping. I was originally going to get 4' version to go over tailgate, but now am considering 6' to go over driver side. I am worried about vulnerability of awning packed up from hitting branches and the like. Is there some sort of rub bar around it? Or I could fabricate something? Or am I over thinking?

This is my rig am I am building a trailer that rack with RTT will attach to.

3772d41adc3094b4e8ddf257d62890e8.jpg

Can't make it through the day? Back up, and get a run at it!
6' (2m) awning is $265 with the forum discount, so you'd be looking at $580 + CA sales tax for both if you pick it up in Santa Cruz.

daddylovesky

Did you ever find out if this would attach to an ARB awning?

Hello all:

New owner of Tepui Autana Ruggedized (just purchase it, still waiting for it to arrive) and new member of the forum.

Anyway, my wife and I are looking for an awning and awning extension room and we think we like the Tepui versions but I was hoping to get some feedback from those of you with them?

Also considering the ARB 2000x2000 awning. Can you attach the Tepui Awning Extension Room to that awning?

Thanks for the help.

Robert W.
Colorado Springs, CO

parapyropig

Gorilla Wrangler
Yes, you can attach it to an ARB, Smittybilt, Ironman 4x4, etc. - They all use similar, if not the same aluminum extrusions with the sailtrack edges.

Torq

Observer
Good news! Awning Extensions have arrived!! Those of you who are on the waiting list, I will need your information as soon as it's convenient for you. Then we can get them shipped out right away. You can get me the information by emailing me at atolman@tepuitents.com or send it to me in a PM here, or you are welcome to call my cell and give me the information over the phone if you prefer not sending it electronically. My number is 801-710-8110. I have a couple meetings this afternoon so if I miss your call, leave a message and I'll get back to you. Here's what I need:
Name:
Shipping Address:
Email:
Phone:
Items Ordered:
Credit Card#:
Exp Date:
CVV#:
Please don't share that information in a reply to this thread unless you want the world to see it. :)
Thanks for the patience guys!

It's been a while since I've been able to check back in on this thread, but I'll send you a PM. I was on the original list. Do you still have one available?

Torq

Observer
Hey Adam,

Sorry for the delay...seems that PM notifications from Expedition Portal are classified as spam. I'd prefer to provide payment information over the phone so let me know what you consider a civilized time for a phone call this weekend and I'll provide. I attempted to send the remainder of the information in a PM, but Expedition Portal reports that your inbox is full. If you can free up some space in your inbox, I'll attempt to resend.

Thanks. Looking forward to getting the Extension.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blkcad