Tepui Tents Group Buy Work Around

IAJK

I screwed up and didn't mention the 10% member discount when I ordered my Siberian Camo Auntana direct from Kyle at Tepui last Friday. Dang It!!!!

Box Rocket

I screwed up and didn't mention the 10% member discount when I ordered my Siberian Camo Auntana direct from Kyle at Tepui last Friday. Dang It!!!!
Actually, Kyle would have directed you back to me. Orders that take advantage of the forum discount all go directly through me.

IAJK

That sucks, would have saved me the shipping cost. It does show up here this afternoon sometime!!!!

billum v2.0

6 weeks later.............

my Kukenam Ruggedized purchase through REI did show up. First RTT sold through their Iowa store, employees had many questions (of which I could answer a total of one).

Am out the door to Canyonlands/Arches in the next 8 hours for a shakedown of both the tent as well as the trailer. My background is backpacking, looking forward to a 3" mattress located off the ground and the ability to take more gear than I can carry on my back.

Thanks again, OP.

Utah 003.jpg
Utah 005.jpg

aalbinger

Observer
my Kukenam Ruggedized purchase through REI did show up. First RTT sold through their Iowa store, employees had many questions (of which I could answer a total of one).

Looks great! You should bring your setup to the Iowa Jeep Show this fall! Last year it was me and one of the Iowa Tepui dealers. Would love to see some more trailers there.

-Andrew

WillBeck

Adventurer

Am out the door to Canyonlands/Arches in the next 8 hours for a shakedown of both the tent as well as the trailer. My background is backpacking, looking forward to a 3" mattress located off the ground and the ability to take more gear than I can carry on my back.

Thanks again, OP.

View attachment 344566
View attachment 344567

I'm really digging the matching trailer.

billum v2.0

Looks great! You should bring your setup to the Iowa Jeep Show this fall! Last year it was me and one of the Iowa Tepui dealers. Would love to see some more trailers there.

-Andrew

Thanks Andrew. Send me a PM of when/where it's held? May look it/you up.

I'm really digging the matching trailer.

Appreciate that, thanks.

The trailer build was out of necessity because of concerns of center of gravity of a RTT on my short wheelbase 2 door JK. My experience in Moab highlighted and underlined the benefits of having the RTT/trailer as a basecamp and a tow vehicle that we could simply unhook and go explore. Now that we've met other folks with RTT's, one of the most common complaints we hear is the need to take down/set up each time the vehicle they're mounted to is needed.

Moab 030.jpgMoab 017.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater