Teraflex Falcon 3.3 Shocks- Install & Review

Pjz

I won't disagree with you at all on the bilsteins!

I have a set of air lift bags on the rear. Did not add any air to them for the last trip - just the few psi or so that are in them with no load on. Could have added a couple pounds to make up for the weight but really wasn't necessary. May take them out completely now since they don't seem to be needed with the new shocks.

One disadvantage is you have to brush up on the explanation for the rear inverted mounting. got a lot of questions from the group.
Teraflex should include some talking points from marketing to arm the end user!!

Happykamper

Explorer
Threads sometimes have a life of there own its called " conversation " lol

But on the Falcons I'm digging the 3.0 most of the time and going back to the 2.6 a little just for grins.

Ha I can't help it!!! Got my 2017 dblcab TRD off-road !!!! Talk about ( BEES KNEES ) ********

sabjku

Observer
I wanted to bring this thread back to life. How many other people are now running the Falcon 3.3's? How many are running Teraflex's Outback springs with them? I'm currently running the extra heavy duty OME springs and OME shocks on my JKU and they are just too soft when fully loaded(ARB drawers, fridge, recovery gear, bumpers, etc).

I'm curious as to what others are experiencing with the Falcon/Teraflex combo? I know that Marco(ovrlndx) has been running them for awhile and he says he really likes them, and he has a ton of weight he's lugging around!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3