The Carnage Repairs Begin!

Kind of a matter of if we can get a good deal on a unit locally, and not deal with shipping or picking up.....Trying to get this project into high gear after Thanksgiving.

Toasty

Looking for that thing i just had in my hand...
Get a JK Rubicon axle and upgrade to Reid Racing knuckles and Chevy outers. Making it 6 lug and full float then

FullMonte

Adventurer
Hey guys!
My wife is in and out of the hospital, but I finally managed to get Montenegro into a real shop, back to Escalon Transmission. I had my new Mitsu buddy fix my gas guage first. He had to pull out the console and get the mileage reentered. I freaked out when I came out of the the Rubicon, filled my gas tank and saw that guage read empty!(Remember that Lord trunks and Toasty)?? Luckily, it was just my gas guage that went out.

But here is my list:
Transfer case leaking
Counter weight torn
Steering wheel column
Driver side CV axle front and rear
Back up camera
Winch
Reinforce skidplates
Rear bumper
Rear AC/Heater assembly
Muffler

I'll keep you guys updated

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

PA_JERO

Adventurer
This is cool lloyd. You need to update the Utah trip thread, see if any interest is gonna spark, I'm gonna try like hell to make this.

Should be on the ground shortly. Its been ridiculous, obviously the shop had its own issues. Add to that finding an axle, knuckle shortage and defective locker. Anyhow Diff is in and everything has been mocked up, and was going together today. Hopefully on the road tomorrow for testing and all the other work it needs. Set up does look solid and reliable, I will give them that. Also inner axle seals for those dinosaur diffs are no longer available so they re-machined the housing to except a Rubicon axle seal.(vacuum disconnect diff) Will grab some photos next trip over.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater