the easy way to sleep in a tj

Black Dog

Makin' Beer.
Next, buy yourself a nice two person all-weather tent, Big Agnes sleeping pad, and a nice 0, or 20 degree bag.

Sorry if this goes against Expo board rules, but going this way is going to be easier for fornication than with the hammock. :sombrero:

bandit455

haha this thread has some humor to it now.

So I slept in the hammock setup sunday night, it was alright, but my suspension seat started to dig into my side which kept waking me up. Im gonna try and get that seat to move up as much as possible and see how that is.

and ya, dont think the gf and I will be able to sleep up there, im gonna need to come up with a better solution for that, im thinking tent cot but idk.

K2ZJ

Explorer
haha this thread has some humor to it now.

So I slept in the hammock setup sunday night, it was alright, but my suspension seat started to dig into my side which kept waking me up. Im gonna try and get that seat to move up as much as possible and see how that is.

and ya, dont think the gf and I will be able to sleep up there, im gonna need to come up with a better solution for that, im thinking tent cot but idk.

Can you hang one low and one high, and then cross them?

:sombrero:

I never said I wasn't a dork..haha...

lol

bandit455

Can you hang one low and one high, and then cross them?

if I had my old stock seats in it, ya probably. but since I have these fixed back suspensions in theres not enough height/ space between em before your in the seat.

Just goes to show ya, when you build a vehicle to do well off road on the trails, you sometimes over look things like this, having a vehicle that is expedition ready really seems to be a compromise of many aspect in vehicle building, certainly a challenge I am enjoying:sombrero:

leman

Adventurer
not really a great pic but you get the idea.

39461_1208760357015_1768917410_370213_6456646_n.jpg

34391_1208758196961_1768917410_370194_6365118_n.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gotfuzz