The latest and greatest in expedition vehicles!

Clark White

Explorer
A friend of mine just acquired what I think may very well become the new rave in expedition travel. Let me give you some brief specs about it:
(INSERT BANJO MUSIC HERE)

The craftsman lawn mower, comes complete with custom paint job, over sized tractor tires, reliable and strong engine, manual trans (sorry, no auto option currently available), incredible turning radius, and towing capability. Shes also made right here in the good ol U.S. of A!
DSC_0174.jpg

She can cruise through water up to about the running boards with out missing beat (don't worry, custom snorkel is in the works!)
DSC_0176.jpg

She has an awesome power to weight ratio, and is more then willing to pop a few wheelies.
DSC_0221.jpg

Repairs are simple and fast, even when your seat falls off!
DSC_0238.jpg

She's very capable at climbing a few hills....
DSC_0243.jpg

But you have to be careful, she is a little light in the front and can buck you off!
DSC_0251.jpg

Thankfully she's also a lightweight and does little harm.
DSC_0252.jpg

(Don't worry, no personnel were hurt during this trial)
DSC_0255.jpg

An air compressor would have easily fixed this, as the bead is very easy to seat (now if only we HAD an air compressor!).
DSC_0260.jpg

The majestic beast and her master after a good day or wheeling.
DSC_0200.jpg

Funrover

Expedition Leader
********!!! Good stuff there! Looking foward to the haniball roof rack/tent set up and winches..LOL

Clark White

Explorer
HAHA! A Cumins huh?That would be NUTS! We really are working on a snorkel, and probably going to weld the rear diff for a locker. :ylsmoke:

Funrover

Expedition Leader
Clark White said:
HAHA! A Cumins huh?That would be NUTS! We really are working on a snorkel, and probably going to weld the rear diff for a locker. :ylsmoke:

Needs a push bar.. for protection and weight lol

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
Too funny... I've got a Toro I use as a snow-plow that we beat the crap out of. Use it to push stranded rigs, tow trailers and rally up all over the place :D

BajaTaco

Swashbuckler
Clark White said:
A friend of mine just acquired what I think may very well become the new rave in expedition travel. Let me give you some brief specs about it:
(INSERT BANJO MUSIC HERE)

Oh man, those photos are awesome. I'm cracking up pretty good here :xxrotflma Does he know he's famous on the internet now?

Clark White

Explorer
Not yet, I'm on deployment, but soon as I get home, I'll show him. I warned him as I was taking the photos I was going to put them up, so he has an idea! :bike_rider:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalewelsh