The WRōV

BroncoHauler

Adventurer
Great rig, and honestly, offered at a very fair price IMO.

I unexpectedly lost my wife in January of this year, so it has me reevaluating my camping needs, and recognizing that I do not get out enough either solo, or with my son. You never know what life will throw at you, and too many people wait to take adventures until it's too late, so I applaud you for throwing yourself into this well thought out build.

Unfortunately, this rig is not the direction that I want to go, but best of luck with your health, and good luck with the sale.

Herb

Imnosaint

Iron, but Gel
Great rig, and honestly, offered at a very fair price IMO.

I unexpectedly lost my wife in January of this year, so it has me reevaluating my camping needs, and recognizing that I do not get out enough either solo, or with my son. You never know what life will throw at you, and too many people wait to take adventures until it's too late, so I applaud you for throwing yourself into this well thought out build.

Unfortunately, this rig is not the direction that I want to go, but best of luck with your health, and good luck with the sale.

Herb
Herb, offering condolences on such a loss seems pretty shallow, but I'm so sorry none the less.

Imnosaint

Iron, but Gel
Did I mention the WRōV's tow package? It pulls 8400 pounds with a tongue weight up to 1200 pounds with a weight distribution hitch. I used an Andersen Hitch on our modified/lifted camp trailer that performed flawlessly on and off-road.

63588be4-8dab-4bad-9b63-00dde0bc5c91.jpg

46bfa3f2-d57b-4571-ba8d-04df2f4c9280-1.jpg

BroncoHauler

Adventurer
Again, such a great rig, but I'm also seriously impressed with your (or your wife's?) eye for photographic composition. You have such beautiful documentation of your adventures, I'm jealous.

Herb

Imnosaint

Iron, but Gel
There is, still in process. Part Three will begin when my lymphoma relapses. You're welcome to read Part One here. If the link doesn't work, PM your gmail and I'll send an invite.

dirtyernie76

Pardon my ignorance, but I don't see where/how the sleeping area works...assuming its the narrow gap in the storage space and you sleep on top of the storage box that holds the stove/sink/etc?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nowhereman