Thinking About Selling the 40. . .

taco chaser

Supporting Sponsor
burl40 said:
Bring that Thing down to My shop and lets get er done up right...Dont let the little stuff like a radiator get you down...KEEP IT !!!!!!!!BUILD IT!!!!!!WHEEL IT!!!
That's funny, weren't you talking about selling your 40..... 60 and getting an 80 in place of both of them just a few days ago, Scotty ?:rolleyes::hehe:

Last edited:

Sloan

Explorer
I meant you drive the 40 and let her drive the 80. :safari-rig: A friend was showing me a course book from a holistic farming class that he had taken in NM. The big thing that I got from the book was when you go to spend money on your household, truck, whatever is are you spending that money to address the weakest link that you have in the system? I am as guilty as anyone else of buying the rear tire carrier when the real issue is the motor or tranny or something less sexy.

gillti

Adventurer
good point sloan. I hate it when people are rational when it comes to this stuff!!!:bowdown:

hmmm scotty? Interesting! Don't sell yours. . . :sport_box

Sloan

Explorer
Or dump the 80 and get another 40. 40+40=80 Or you should have kept the 60 because 40+60>80 I teach a course in Cruiser math at the local college if anyone is interested. :sombrero:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DQblues