Thought I'd share an Astro sighting...

camit34

Observer
I don't think it's 4wheel though but it caught my eye and I thought I'd share it. looks like it's had a rough life but she's still kick'n -

2010-11-20%2008.54.44.jpg

2010-11-20%2008.54.55.jpg

Wiley

Adventurer
That kind of abuse is what you get when you enter he "bead" industry.

I love those Tigers, though I would prefer a gt pop top over hard. Nice to see that thing still kicking after what looks like some heavy abuse.

mtran2000

Observer

I love those Tigers, though I would prefer a gt pop top over hard. Nice to see that thing still kicking after what looks like some heavy abuse.

Originally that Tiger was a pop top that they had Provan install hard top. It is marked as a GT which were all pop top models.

Hard to tell what year it is but it did have some hard miles for sure.

Mark

Wiley

Adventurer
Originally that Tiger was a pop top that they had Provan install hard top. It is marked as a GT which were all pop top models.

Hard to tell what year it is but it did have some hard miles for sure.

Mark

Ah, that makes sense, I was gonna ask since where it says tiger it looked just like a gt. Shame they stopped making those, pretty cool vehicles...though people seem to still enjoy the newer ones with the truck chasis.

T.Low

Expedition Leader

By the looks of the front passenger top corner, Lil Katie should have stayed with a pop top too.:ylsmoke:

Don't ya just want to take the poor thing home, slap a v8 in 'er, shove some axles and a Tcase under her, a winch and bumpers on the ends, "buff all that out" , mount a small dual sport on the back and run around the continent looking for photo ops. You know HHR has done a good job on his when threads like this pop up and grow legs.

ihatemybike

Explorer
Stalk much?
I'm a computer programmer with mad web skills, took the business name and ran with it, just cause I could. Originally just wanted to see the business (something I teach my users at work to do cause commercial vs residential matters), ran down the street a bit in street view and to my surprise I found it.

Loopie

Adventurer
T.Low has the right idea.
That Tiger is so beat that it's true destiny now is to be turned into a real back country offroad brawler! It won't mind the extra scratch or two:)
Forward mounted solid axle swap and 33's....do it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3