Thule Tepui Rooftop Tent $750 or best offer

Ulm

Tent has never been used. Got it from an REI outdoors store at a discount (REI said someone had returned the tent thinking poles were bent and when REI checked the poles they were in good shape and the tent is in perfect condition). The cover that protects the tent when not in use got some small holes when I was moving it (scraped against the sidewalk) but the tent is brand new. The holes in the cover are really small and the cover still does a good job protecting the tent (I put some tape over the holes just in case but probably didn't need the tape).

The tent is in Chattanooga, TN or I can bring it to almost anywhere in the US because I'll be driving to overland/expedition locations in other parts of the US anyway (probably too much trouble to ship a rooftop tent in the mail).

Selling for $750.00 or best offer.

Can't post photos because for some reason getting message saying file is too large but can send photos by email.

urban23456

Tent has never been used. Got it from an REI outdoors store at a discount (REI said someone had returned the tent thinking poles were bent and when REI checked the poles they were in good shape and the tent is in perfect condition). The cover that protects the tent when not in use got some small holes when I was moving it (scraped against the sidewalk) but the tent is brand new. The holes in the cover are really small and the cover still does a good job protecting the tent (I put some tape over the holes just in case but probably didn't need the tape).

The tent is in Chattanooga, TN or I can bring it to almost anywhere in the US because I'll be driving to overland/expedition locations in other parts of the US anyway (probably too much trouble to ship a rooftop tent in the mail).

Selling for $750.00 or best offer.

Can't post photos because for some reason getting message saying file is too large but can send photos by email.
I’m interested! PM sent. I’m in Virginia

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smithmds77