Time machine 2003 Rubicon

Tesoro

After a year of searching I finally found the ideal rig to tow behind my F550 4x4 custom camper. An intel engineer in Portland, Ore, had a manual 03 Rubicon with only 18k miles that I persuaded him to part with. It had never seen the dirt and had pretty much every high end accessory bolted on under and above that made sense. I upgraded to walker evans bead locks with 33 in MTR's and then put on rock slide engineering slide/steps for my wife. I now bought a boat that the jeep cant tow so I have to tow the boat with my 550 and wife follows in my full size truck as boat too heavy for jeep to launch. So now I need a smaller pickup ideally a Tacoma 6 cyl as toad when not using the boat and as a launch rig when needed. I know they say Tacomas cant be towed 4 down but there is always a way even if I have to mod a custom made trans lube pump.
Anyhow bottom line is if any of you fellow Jeepers have a friend who has a clean tacoma and wants to change to a cool jeep then I am open to suggestions as a trade would be ideal. Thx

Espo78

Adventurer
original.jpg

"This is without a doubt the worst for sale thread I've ever heard of"

Pirates_5_and_6.jpg

"Ahhh but you have heard of it"

Last edited:

jpat30

Adventurer
original.jpg

"This is without a doubt the worst for sale thread I've ever heard of"

Pirates_5_and_6.jpg

"Ahhh but you have heard of it"

I literally just laughed so hard I sprayed coffee everywhere here at work. That's hilarious indeed.......

IndyRubicon

Globetrotter
The OP should post this on Pirate 4x4...I'd pay to read the replies he'd get there...that group has no mercy. :)

Last edited:

Espo78

Adventurer
This thread has potential..... :D

When I read the "Time machine" title I was hoping for something like this:

latest

Tesoro

You nay sayers are a bunch of ******gs. Get a life. I got prob one of most lowest mile clean accesorised TJ rubicon's in the usa and you make fun. Didnt say I want to sell it but trade for a lesser value tacoma. Its not about money but convenience to a fellow 4x4'er for a good trade. But I guess I leaned by posting on this site.

Overland History

Wanderluster
You nay sayers are a bunch of ******gs. Get a life. I got prob one of most lowest mile clean accesorised TJ rubicon's in the usa and you make fun. Didnt say I want to sell it but trade for a lesser value tacoma. Its not about money but convenience to a fellow 4x4'er for a good trade. But I guess I leaned by posting on this site.

image.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal