Time to show her off

Blown03HD

I've had this truck since February and now that is is running (for more than one week without breaking) I thought I would share her, my 2006 f250 powerstroke. Many many mods on a 6 inch lift and 37s. New paint courtesy of a wind storm. It is my tow vehicle for my Rubicon lj. Trying to find a good pop up camper to adventure with. My class C motorhome is too big but not powerful enough to tow the jeep.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    565.3 KB · Views: 26
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    533.9 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

XJINTX

Explorer
Good Looking vehicles!!!

I have an 09 Superduty 4x4 and can't imagine it with 6" lift ;)

Please keep posting any mods!

Blown03HD

Well lets see

AFE intake
ARP head studs
EGR delete
EGR cooler block off
Powermaxx turbo with 13 blade wheel
FICM tune
Looney tune by Vivan
new injectors
3 1/2 downpipe
dual 5 inch exhaust, no mufflers or cats
Mag-hytec heavy duty diff covers and tranny cover
heavy duty tranny cooler
all aluminum radiator
aftermarket Airdog II fuel pump and water separator
6 - mx-6 dual res shocks
lifted 6 inches
37's
harley headlights
full tint
edge insight programer / monitor
rhino lined
and a hole lot of other crap

XJINTX

Explorer
Sounds like a great build!!

What are the advantage of the Harley Lights?

Do you like the Edge programmer?

Bigjerm

SE Expedition Society
Nice! Curious if you ever plan to trailer tow the Rubicon? I got a 2002 F350 to tow my Wrangler and be my weekend mountain camper (forest roads here are mini van approved). I can't imagine that much lift an tires and trying to work on it. I am 6'5" and I have to climb on top of the engine bay to work on anything.

I also know what you mean about breaking every other week. I am currently fixing all the neglected areas from the previous owner. I think after I pull the fuel bowl (for the second time) and replaced the belt today I will be done with big stuff and then it's fluids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blown03HD

There are no advantages to the Harley lights other than they look good. Sets the apart in my opinion.

I would trailer it but I don't have a trailer so the free tow bar works great. I've set the jeep bumper to flat tow behind my motorhome but it just doesn't have the power to pull the hills here. If I keep doing it I know it will blow up.

The edge is great for monitoring everything and on these 6.0 motors you have to. Mine does not have programmed tunes so I cannot say how the tunes that come with the edge work. Mine are custom tunes.

My experience has been the same. The previous owner neglected the truck. I'd add more photos but they all seem to be sideways. Can't figure out why

Outback

Explorer
Hey BLOWN03HD,
I told my brother you said hi and that he was still fat. He said that your idea of Overlanding was pulling your fifth wheel behind you with that Monster of a truck (I think its cool by the way) and that sleeping in your King Size Sleep Number Bed was roughing it for you. LOL.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven