Titan front bumper.

E4x4Eric

I hit a deer and my front bumper is done. So instead of going back to factory I am looking for something the ARB style bumper. I tried searching the forum but no luck on my end. I need some suggestions for my truck?
PS: The next day I almost hit a deer again with my Titan..

Mako1114

Adventurer
There are currently not many bumper options for the Titan; ARB, Buckstop, Fab Fours, Iron Bull and Tag are a few of the plate bumpers that come to mind. There are also a few manufacturers that produce pre-runner type bumpers but I did not research them as I had no interest in buying one. I went with the ARB bumper which is a very stout bumper but heavy at approximately 130 lbs. I could definitely feel that my truck handles different and I also have a 130lb Warn M1200 to get installed, therefore I ordered a set of SAW coil overs with 700 lb Eibach springs which should handle the weight very well. I had to wait for over 4 months for it to be manufactured and delivered from Oz. I believe there a still a few that are located at the warehouse that were unspoken for from the last delivery.

For me, the ARB was an easy choice based on their strong reputation in the offroad industry and it was competitively priced with the others listed. The Buckstop is a decent looking bumper, however it is very expensive and weighs 220 lbs! The Fab Fours and Iron Bull are really fugly in my opinion and TAG has a really poor reputation for customer service, quality control and fitment. I knew the ARB would mount-up with no fitment issues and was also crash tested which obviously a plus. I also like that the auxillary fog lights and turn signals are incorporated/recessed into the bumper.

Cheers

E4x4Eric

Wow! Your truck looks good and thanks for the info. I have been looking for the ARB bumper and see who has it in stock here in the US. I know that 4wheelparts can get me one but they will have to order it first and they didn't tell me how long it's going to take them to actually get their hands on it before shipping it to my house. I really don't want to wait that long for it.

Mako1114

Adventurer
Thanks for the compliments guys, I should have the coil overs and M12000 installed in a few weeks. As far as purchasing the ARB bumpers goes; I was told by a U.S. ARB rep that 4 Wheel Parts is the largest distributor of ARB parts in the country and their wait times are accurate. I purchased mine from 4 Wheelonline.com because it was something like $1,425.00 shipped at the time, however they were a major PIA to deal with. 4WO consistently gave me bogus leed times and were still giving me bogus information up until the day it was delivered. Right now there is only a $20 price difference between 4WP and 4WO so do yourself a favor and order from 4WP. I was very impressed by how well the ARB packing was; basically, bolted to a pallet with a heavy box covering.

If you decide against the plate bumper, I have a perfectly good black Titan bumper that I will sell you for cheap. :)

BTW - that pic of the biker is classic!

Cheers

E4x4Eric

Thanks for the compliments guys, I should have the coil overs and M12000 installed in a few weeks. As far as purchasing the ARB bumpers goes; I was told by a U.S. ARB rep that 4 Wheel Parts is the largest distributor of ARB parts in the country and their wait times are accurate. I purchased mine from 4 Wheelonline.com because it was something like $1,425.00 shipped at the time, however they were a major PIA to deal with. 4WO consistently gave me bogus leed times and were still giving me bogus information up until the day it was delivered. Right now there is only a $20 price difference between 4WP and 4WO so do yourself a favor and order from 4WP. I was very impressed by how well the ARB packing was; basically, bolted to a pallet with a heavy box covering.

If you decide against the plate bumper, I have a perfectly good black Titan bumper that I will sell you for cheap. :)

BTW - that pic of the biker is classic!

Cheers

Can you PM me about the stock black bumper? Thanks in advance,

E4x4Eric

The ARB bumper is here in a very big box and very heavy. :Wow1:

Attachments

• da bumper1.jpg
    da bumper1.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 144
  • da bumper2.jpg
    da bumper2.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 144