Toyota Chinook 4x4

Thanks for linking my listing on Craigs list guys. My first post here. I have did not have any idea how to price this rig so I asked for offers knowing it would be tough but that I could get an idea of how much interest there was. I have had dozens of inquiries including a link on the expedition portal forum. it has been suggested by some pretty knowledgeable folks that the rig should go for more than 15k so I am considering listing it on eBay. Anybody have any other thoughts?
Bill

Toyotero

Explorer
Very cool, I remember seeing that vehicle on Yotatech

I highly recommend listing it on ebay; the vehicle is very unique so you should advertise to as broad of a customer base a possible (ebay = nationwide, and this is the kind of vehicle that someone might fly to you to buy and drive home.)
$15k seems very high, but I'd think $6-10K is likely in a good ebay auction but custom vehicles like this are hard to predict.

Best of luck with the sale.

kchristian

Adventurer
You may wanna try bringatrailer as well. That seems to be a great way to get interesting vehicles out there.

Alpentalic

$15k seems very high, but I'd think $6-10K

IDK, that range seems low to me, this rig is sort of a unicorn of sorts...
The combination of diesel, 4x4, manual trans, coupled with a pass through cab camper is pretty rare.
Yeah it's an 80's vintage rig, however it's also a Toyota, parts are easy to find and performing most of the repairs is well within DIY.

To amateurw7vp, also very sorry for your loss, your son sounded like a really cool guy.
I followed his posts in other sites/forums.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blkcad