Trade 2017 F350 SRW for DRW?

bapple

I have a 2017 F350 Crew Cab Lariat 8' bed SRW with 6,000 miles. Excellent shape. Has most available options except a sunroof. I'd like to trade for a F350 or F450 DRW.

I installed two captains chairs in the rear (from 2017 Expedition with matching black leather) and an Aluma aluminum flatbed. I still have the original rear bench and truck bed - this can be put back to factory condition in a day.

I want the wider wheel base of a DRW although I will convert it to super single. I will replace the bed with a flatbed for a camper. So I guess this means I'm also interested in cab chassis or a truck that already has a flatbed.

Must be Lariat or better. Target mileage is under 75,000 (more for diesel if in very good condition).

Located in Boulder, CO.

To comply with forum rules, I'll list a price of $50,000 in this ad. I suppose I'd sell at that price but I'd rather trade.

IMG_3966.JPG

Attachments

• Apple flatbed 1.JPEG
    Apple flatbed 1.JPEG
    863.5 KB · Views: 151

zeeede

Off-topic, but I glanced through your post history and didn't see anything about it...how difficult was the installation of the rear captain's chairs? Do you have any pictures of the interior with the chairs in place?

Rovertrader

Supporting Sponsor
While I've not done the conversion, shouldn't be too difficult as that used to be a factory option...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3