Trailer for sale - San Jose, CA

Hi, this has been a project trailer of mine for the last couple of years. I had intended to keep working on it while using it to make my own version of an adventure trailer as I love the way this trailer looks. Very high clearance. A couple of months ago a Horizon became available locally used so I decided that given my limited time I would shortcut and just buy that. I am not sure what this trailer was originally but it is heavy duty and built as a one off it appears. It looks to have jeep springs on it. They have greasable shackles. No shocks but even fully loaded I never needed them. When I got it I had the entire trailer sandblasted, replaced the fenders with Adventure Trailer fenders, added a rack on the tongue for AT can holders, added a mount for a Propane tank and built a rack for the top. I coated the entire trailer with POR-15 and then Duplicolor spray on bedliner to protect the POR-15 from the sun. You won't have any issues with rust on it. The trailer was built as a utility trailer so it has holders for Stakes to carry high loads. I used these as anchor points for a metal top rack. By removing 8 bolts you can take the rack off and use it as a utility trailer still. The rack is easily strong enough to carry an RTT (I have both an ARB and a Tepui for sale in the Equipment section). I currently use a canvas tarp to keep the dust out. The trailer inside dimensions are 72x48. It easily holds 5 Action Packers with room for firewood boxes down the center and plenty of space for chairs etc on top. It has the Toyota 6x5.5 bolt pattern and currently has 16x8 rims with 315/75/16 MT/R's on it with plenty of tread. I also have a set of BFG AT's (265/75/16) that I could swap out if the 35's are too big. They are basically brand new and currently on the Horizon that I bought. Ping me with any questions. Very easy to pull. No trailer brakes. It is located in San Jose, CA. I'll take $100 off if you buy one of the tents to go with it. I have taken this trailer to British Columbia twice and plenty of trips to the Sierras. I'd like to get $2250 for it. I also have 3 AT gas can holders and cans that I can include for the right deal.

I have more pictures if you would like.

Trailer_9_d.gifTrailer_1_d.gifTrailer_2_d.gifTrailer_3_d.gifTrailer_4_d.gifTrailer_5_d.gifTrailer_6_d.gifTrailer_7_d.gifTrailer_8_d.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Top Jimmy