Trailer Pics

NJeep09

Observer
Had the new trailer out in June at a couple of places in the remote parts of Pennsylvania, Sinnemahoning, and Allegheny National Forest. A few pics of the event.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

heading up to Canada for two weeks at the end of August. Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Cape Breton Island, and Gaspe Pennisula.

This forum provide lots of inspiration for the trailer and the subsequent trips..

NJeep09

Observer
Hmmmm????

I'm not seeing any pics. But, when I went to click on the post, I could see the codes, but not after I click, and the thread shows up?[/quote]

not sure as I am seeing the pics...

your trailer and jeep were a big part of my inspiration. Particularly your comments about gears and towing with the JK. Ended up with 4.88's and a RIPP Supercharger - have no issues pulling the trailer up and down the Appalachians.

NJeep09

Observer
the disappearing pics

Not sure why the pics sometimes show up and why they disappear. I am looking today and they arent here. Last night they were, go figure...

retry

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Not sure why the pics sometimes show up and why they disappear. I am looking today and they arent here. Last night they were, go figure...

the first pics were linked from the jk-forum (i'm guessing they don't allow
hot linking) you could see them because they were in your browsers cache...

...and great looking setup you got there!

The Adam Blaster

Expedition Leader
I can't see any pics either.
Care to link the thread on JK?
I was in Nova Scotia, Halifax and surrounding area, last summer.
Make sure to go hop around the rocks at Peggy's Cove and there is a small campsite on top of a hill in Lunenburg, VERY nice little town and also very historical.

I think the lobster season in NS ends in mid-August, so make sure you get there during that time, you might be able to score some super-cheap deals if you catch a fisherman selling lobster right on the docks. I heard $2-$3 per pound!!

NJeep09

Observer
I can't see any pics either.
Care to link the thread on JK?
I was in Nova Scotia, Halifax and surrounding area, last summer.
Make sure to go hop around the rocks at Peggy's Cove and there is a small campsite on top of a hill in Lunenburg, VERY nice little town and also very historical.

I think the lobster season in NS ends in mid-August, so make sure you get there during that time, you might be able to score some super-cheap deals if you catch a fisherman selling lobster right on the docks. I heard $2-$3 per pound!!

Thanks for the great advice, definitely have heard of Peggy's Cover before. We will be camping at Broad Creek in Cape Breton National Park. We start at Mt. Carleton, head up to Gaspe, then over to PEI, then Cape Breton, then near Halifax, Fundy and finally Acadia in ME.

We are really looking forward to it. People in Canada are great, we were in Quebec for the Winter Carnival earlier in the year and had a blast.

will try the pics again..

picture.php

picture.php

The Adam Blaster

Expedition Leader
Ok Cape Breton, I have a "must do" for you...
Go along the Cabot Trail all the way to the very northern section and find a town called Meat Cove.
No, I did not make that up nor spell it incorrectly, it is in fact a place called Meat Cove.
There is a little campground on the edge of a cliff overlooking the ocean.
I camped 2 nights there back in... I want to say 1996...
Anyways, it was pretty awesome to wake up and stumble out of your tent to see humpback whales in the bay below you a mere 1/2 mile away!

The other great thing (at least back then) was that you could give the campground owner like 3 dollars for all the wood you could carry. I got my three dollars worth that weekend! I almost wrenched a few vertebrae out of place walking back to (and down a slippery slope) the campsite, but I got my three dollars worth! :victory:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal

Members online