TRUCK NO LONGER FOR SALE-Toyota FJ 40 '78 redone by Proffitt's Cruiser's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bullsnake

Adventurer
Thanks for the kind words Strega!

Somebody please help me out with this before I change my mind and pull it! I was just looking at the Proffitt's sight last night and noticed that they are using my truck almost exclusively for the "3 and 4 link suspension upgrades" and "FJ 60 to 40 axle conversion" sections of their website! It's absolutely killing me to have to keep it listed up here!

oldone

Amazing!!!

All I'll have to do is sell two grandchildren....

HMMM!!!

Absatively, posilutely the nicest one I've ever seen....

WOW!!!!

Bullsnake

Adventurer
Good evening all -

The truck is still for sale, although not in a huge rush to sell. I think there were a few other interested parties that might have been missed in the past as well due to my lack of ability to follow the board as much as I would like to (loss in the family and way more involvement in the family business). I am having another 40 being built by a West coast company that will better suit my family needs, but it won't be completed until later this year so I have been slow to work on the sale of this truck. To be real honest I have been trying to figure out a way to keep this truck AND the new one, but I think the wife will make me sleep in it if I even suggested it so I am starting to psych myself up for moving this one out of the fleet.

Let me know if there are any questions, and thanks again for checking out the ad!

Bullsnake

Adventurer
Also put a set of Mojave ATX rims on it ALA ICON 4x4 with the KM 2's. Zips down the road 80 mph now with no shake or shimmy. Very nice setup and could easily be daily driven now if need be...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven