Truck sizing for my Flip Pac

MONSTA

I was given a Flip Pac that I would live in if my wife would let me...but I digress...

It is currently mounted on my son's little 2wd regular cab S10. I am looking for trucks in which this camper will mount. According to Flip Pacs website max length for the bed should be 78" and width 64".

Is there a listing of trucks with bed sizes that would correctly accommodate this camper...besides the S10?

Last edited:

shovelbill

Observer
are you looking for a 1/2 ton with that size bed? ain't that much wrong with a extended cab ZR2 Blazer.......they can be made pretty capable.

MONSTA

I've come across a couple of ZR2's and would love to put it on that but they've been pretty beat up. If I could find one reasonably priced and in good condition, my search would be over.

I just wanted to see if I could get a "list" so that I can begin my search for something else that may fit it. It doesn't have to be a 1/2 ton. I just needs to be 4wd and larger than a standard cab. :)

Did you get a chance to measure the Flippac itself? The dimensions you give are for a full-size, not an S10. It should be around 62" wide in the back, and 64" in the front. That will allow it to sit on most, if not all, full-size trucks with a 6.5' bed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3