Tundra help

bdyer

Observer
I have a 2010 crewmax and love the truck and it's towing capacity. Even with the large back seat, having three girls can't get stressful at times. Option 1 sell the truck and get a van and convert to 4x4. Option 2 buy a set of sienna seats from ebay and install them in the bed for long trips. I have an are shell so I would just build a cage under the shell and build a boot so I could leave the rear window down.

Input is requested

summerprophet

Adventurer
Option 3
Just threaten the girls with making them sit in the bed area...... Loud, unheated, and vertically cramped. I am guessing they will start behaving better.

If selling the vehicle is a serious option, I would look at existing 4x4's with more seating and the towing capacity you want. Tahoes, yukons, or sequoias.

Best of luck.

JCMatthews

Tour Guide
Buy a tablet or two, and a dvd player. I have two girls and a boy, and sometimes they go at each other, but the more we travel the better they are. Also seeing how long everyone can keep a life saver in their mouth helps for about 10 to 15 minutes at a time. Maybe buy a small econo car and then let them choose between the car or the truck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TurboStagecoach