UAV teardrop trailer is for sale :(

silvrzuki77

explorer
Well unfortunately things have changed in the family with another child on the way. I tried justifying keep the teardrop, but realistically it’s not going to be used like it should and things are just too crazy with my 4, 2 and a new born. So I’m putting my Teardrop up for sale. Im going to just list the basic’s and I have included a link to the full build from scratch. Fridge not included and scepter fuel cans will be replaced with hopefully NATO gas cans. I have taken this trailer through parts of Death Valley and all over the Nevada mountains. Pulls straight and tracks awesome. Will follow anywhere your truck can go. I am not in any hurry to sell and plan on using it till I sell it. I will also be doing things here and there to make it even better than it is. Any questions feel free to email me and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Here is a link to the full build on Expedition Portal. http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/87226-UAV-TD-(Urban-Assualt-Vehicle-tear-drop)-build

Trailer body is 9’L x 4’5”W
Frame is made of 2x4” square tubing that is .095 wall thick that is fully welded and wiring ran internally with all LED brake, turn, and clearance lights.
Lock and roll off-road hitch
Axle is 6 lug pattern 3500 pound capacity with electric brakes.
Trail gear brand new 3” lift Suzuki samurai leaf springs as well as shocks.
21 gallon water tank with 1.2 gpm pump and exterior shower fitting.
Front tongue box contains a group 29 deep cycle battery.
Exterior is all aluminum that is .065 wall thickness. Interior wood is red oak throughout.
All latches and windows are of good quality.
Fully insulated floor, ceiling, roof, and rear hatch.
All LED interior and exterior lighting for super low power consumption.
Electric ceiling fan/vent.
Uses a futon mattress .
Blue sea electrical fuse block in interior cabinet for easy access.
Im sure Im leaving a ton of stuff out.

Trailer is located in Las Vegas NV. Asking price is $13,000
Thanks Chris

Attachments

• suquheda.jpg
    suquheda.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 567
  • tecopa027_zps9d3471a5.jpg
    tecopa027_zps9d3471a5.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 533
  • mu6yryta.jpg
    mu6yryta.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 561
Last edited:

texasnielsen

Outdoorsman
Followed your build thread and it was an awesome project. Happy to hear about your third child - sorry to hear you have to sell your trailer. . . good luck with the sale .

silvrzuki77

explorer
Thanks appreciate it. Still having fun working on it, leaving for utah end of the month with both kids. Going to be nice having propane and water heater!

Last edited:

silvrzuki77

explorer
New price $12k obo. New baby next month and decided to sell everything and go big. Hummer h3t for sale soon also lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven