unURBAN Adventures - Alaska to Argentina to AFRICA!

bobDog

Expedition Leader
You folks are amazing......not that I am a wealthy man, but it seems that we should all be promising a few frogskins per month to finance your travels.......like subscription. :D

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2

Kole

Adventurer
Wow. Just Wow...

Like many have said before me in this thread. Thank you for sharing! I have taken the better part of 3 days to soak up this amazing report from Alaska to the Usambara.

I can not wait for the next installment! Literally... I don't want to wait.

unURBAN

Adventurer
Break break

Same procedure as last year… Some of you already know, there will be a short break in driving, and we’re flying to Antarctica for a few months work.

We found a place that we both thought looked good in Tanzania, and the Patrol, our home for the last two and a half years, are parked next to quite a few other overland vehicles waiting for their owners and new adventures.

8137265884_ffdae03a23_b_d.jpg

Some wax will hopefully make it easier to wash away months of African dust. Of course it is the last night, and of course I had the whole week...

It feels strange and sad to leave the Patrol behind, but we’re not too worried. When the travel account has been refilled, we hope to continue north towards Europe and Norway.

8137266482_6acc8c5747_b_d.jpg

When we’re on the ice in Antarctica we don’t really have access to Internet and to the forum, so until we’re back in February there will not be posts on our thread and blog.

We do however manage to get some tweets out (we think), so you can follow us on Twitter or check in on unurban.no as the tweets also will show there.

Hope you’ll check in on us when we’re back!!!

E&M

redpaso

Enjoy the time near the South Pole again guys, make your money & get back to the adventure soon. I love following your journey, you are an inspiration to us all!

JD

ianc

Adventurer Wannabe
Malin, Espen - I've just caught up on this blog. Amazing!
Your path crossed ours in a couple of camping locations in Central America (albeit one year later).
I've checked out your main website also. Very organised and my daughter loves the "No Thanks" t-shirts. Great idea. But do they work :)

Enjoy Antarctica. I hope to spend the same timeframe fitting out our "new" truck.

Ian

Bergum

Adventurer
"@aasesp: Minus 15 degrees celcius, overcast and windy. Cold day at Union Glacier, but the forecast is better for the next few days."

B4x4.no

bobDog

Expedition Leader
Let me know when you're back.....:coffeedrink: ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

Bergum

Adventurer
"@aasesp: Just came back to camp after a testrun up the Schanz Glacier with the blue van from last season's South Pole trip. Fantastic scenery!!!"

B4x4.no

Surfy

Adventurer
To bad that there was no chance for a drink together.

We will end our trip at the beginning of the new year. When you have time for Westafrica - do it. We had a really nice trip through the area.

Surfy

Bergum

Adventurer
"@aasesp: Merry Christmas to everybody!! White Christmas in Antarctica and 24 hours daylight :) E&M"

B4x4.no

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal