Upgrading a but

youngPreacher

Observer
Just bought the big black one. 6" lift, with icon coilovers and shocks, 35s. It's ready go.
2402299896306819e721a83a2794eb7b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

c_ema

Observer
Great setup!
Where you bought the black headlight?

Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk

Se7en62

Adventure Seeker
How does the Commander fair? I remember they were offered with diesels for a short time...

youngPreacher

Observer
How does the Commander fair? I remember they were offered with diesels for a short time...
Their awesome once you get the suspension set up right. Especially with the QuadraDrive II 4WD system. Can't beat it. Unfortunately they never offered the Commander with diesel in the States, only the GC . I wish they did

Se7en62

Adventure Seeker
What's interesting is that I worked a marketing event for Jeep in San Antonio and was able to drive a diesel Commander around an offroad course to showcase it's capabilities. That's why I have been under the impression all these years that the Commander was offered with a diesel stateside. I guess it was just a marketing vehicle (which circumvent US customs prohibition of certain vehicles.)

They also aren't allowed to be driven on highways so don't get any ideas. :p

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

youngPreacher

Observer
What's interesting is that I worked a marketing event for Jeep in San Antonio and was able to drive a diesel Commander around an offroad course to showcase it's capabilities. That's why I have been under the impression all these years that the Commander was offered with a diesel stateside. I guess it was just a marketing vehicle (which circumvent US customs prohibition of certain vehicles.)

They also aren't allowed to be driven on highways so don't get any ideas. :p

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Dang it lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk