Ursa Minor Pop-Top Jeep JK

bikemanx2

Observer
This is fantastic. My wife and I will be placing or order in about a month so prefect timing.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

emkay

Observer
Is there already an European dealer? Importing a single top from the US is very costly ;-(

Sent via my bongo drums...

bigfish

Observer
The trade up program is basically where you give me a decent deal on yours and then you can buy the new one ;)

Ok, I'll bite... PM me an offer I cant refuse. Pics here.

Just remember you wouldn't have to wait, pay taxes or shipping. And I can deliver in CO... How many people have that to offer?

jeepovich

Explorer
Yes it is. Started the weekend at north Occotio Wells by 4x4 training center. Took the Cross over trail to 78 then meet up with a couple of friends at Blair Valley. Good observation. Next week will be going to Johnson Valley for King of the Hammers race. More pics and maybe an aerial video will be posted

Last edited:

Stopbit

J30 Ordered

Just pulled the trigger and ordered a J30 with an build/install date of around April 11. Also plan to get the full interior package from AT Overland that they install for JK Habitat. Should be a perfect setup for me and my dog for road-trips and camping.

brianjwilson

Some sort of lost...
Just pulled the trigger and ordered a J30 with an build/install date of around April 11. Also plan to get the full interior package from AT Overland that they install for JK Habitat. Should be a perfect setup for me and my dog for road-trips and camping.

Congrats and welcome to the forum!
I would sure love to have the fridge/drawer and rear rack, but I keep replacing/upgrading things under the jeep instead.

jayspies

Adventurer
IMHO this is one of the single most ************ things that can be done to a JK. Besides having Megan Fox as a permanent co-pilot. Love it. And WANT.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater