used four wheel camper??

rovingowl

Observer
greetings-
my fiance and i are planning a trip from here (vt) to alaska for our honeymoon next summer. we're seriously considering a four wheel camper for my 07 access cab tacoma. before ordering one, i'd like to scour the earth for a used one. we would greatly appreciate any leads on campers for sale or places to check (aside from craigslist). are there any other options we should consider? we've just started planning the trip and are really looking forward to it.

thanks

rovingowl

Observer
thanks for the links! i'll be keeping my eyes wide open. really looking forward to this trip and hopefully doing it in style.

travelingtao

here is link to a popup 4x4 camper for sale

greetings-
my fiance and i are planning a trip from here (vt) to alaska for our honeymoon next summer. we're seriously considering a four wheel camper for my 07 access cab tacoma. before ordering one, i'd like to scour the earth for a used one. we would greatly appreciate any leads on campers for sale or places to check (aside from craigslist). are there any other options we should consider? we've just started planning the trip and are really looking forward to it.

thanks

here is link to a popup 4x4 camper for sale
http://picasaweb.google.com/travelingtao/BlazerPopUpCamper#

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Top Jimmy