USMC Arcyteryx Digital Marpat ILBE Rucksack

4671 Hybrid

Adventurer
I have a few extra of these bags after buying some for family and friends. They are used but in Excellent condition and priced to move at the cheapest price in the country at $70. I'm guessing shipping should be between $15-$17 so no more than $85-87 shipped to anywhere in the US.

DETAILS:
Main pack for USMC developed after experience in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Condition: Excellent.
Perfect BugOut Bag.

Designer: Arcteryx.
Manufacturer: Propper International.
Distributes up to 120 pound load between hips and shoulders.
Internal frame has main spar on either side of center. Two supporting rods extend up the sides.

There are three main elements in the system. 1) Main pack, 2) Lid which incorporates a separate pouch, and 3) hip belt.
This is only for the MAIN PACK.
Very heavily padded hip belt allows full load to be carried on hips, or balanced between hips and shoulder straps in any desired ratio.
Hip belt can be removed for easier transport.
Three compression straps on each side to keep load tight and prevent it from shifting and flopping around.

Main pack opens on top, and can also be accessed from full length zippers on either side. You don't have to dig down from the top to get stuff below.
Main pack can be divided into two internal sections. Divider is rolled up and snapped away when not in use.
Back of main pack has a "carrier" which can hold a CamelBak or smaller pack. For example, it can carry a separate 1,600 cu inch pack.
Rubber wrapped metal carrying handles on each side.
Pouches on bottom carries water bottles, etc.
Panels on sides can securely hold fishing poles, hiking poles, tent poles, etc.
Covered with MOLLE attachment points
Extremely tough and well built. Made for the roughest treatment everyday over extended time.

Cordura 720 denier fabric.
4,500 cubic inches in main pack. Compression straps keep it tight on amy sized load.
Designed to handle 120 pounds.
Zippered access to main pack on both sides.
Zippered pouch incorporated in lid. Lid is removable.
Adjustable shoulder and chest straps.
Heavily padded hip belt.

Attachments

• big1.jpg
    big1.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 951
Last edited:

4671 Hybrid

Adventurer
I'll take one if it's still available? Are you shipping from Ethiopia?:)

Yep, still available, I'll send you a PM with Paypal info. And thanks for the comments about Ethiopia, I need to update my profile to show that I'm now in warm and sunny Buffalo, NY:)

PFDD

Observer
Spent some time in sunny Ethiopia and know that at times (though limited) it can be a pleasant place especially as compared to Buffalo in winter. I didn't see the PM, but I've also indicated interest if available in an assault pack. Maybe we can combine them for shipment.

I'll take a look occasionally through the day for the PM.

Best,

Brad

Last edited:

4671 Hybrid

Adventurer
I had a decent Ethiopian experience, we were there for 2 years and tried (unsuccessfully) to extend for another 6-12 months. And yeah, the year round temps of 60's-70's definitely trumps Buffalo when it's 5 degrees out and snow is falling like there's no end.

Your bags should go out today, the main pack is so long that I'm having a bit of trouble keeping shipping costs low. On the bright side, all of these packs look brand new whereas some of the assault packs are a bit faded from the Iraq/Afghanistan sun.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal