Vagabond Build Spot For Sale

mista_g

Selling my spot in line, been in line a while ;),but I no longer want to go the wedge camper route. I am Order #243, per recent communication with people at Vagabond my build order is 2 batches out and they do 12 campers per batch. Just looking to get my deposit back, $7,107.16.

Like other spots sold, you can customize what you want with Vagabond prior to them building it, I had a Drifter on order, but you can get a Nomad or whatever, with whatever options you want. Also, buyers of spots also inherit price of camper at time of order (they said their prices were going up, but website does not reflect at the moment, so not sure what the deal is).

I am mista_g on Tacomaworld as well, if you feel the need to run a background check on me :unsure: . Hit me up with any questions.

Matt

Ozarker

Pontoon Admiral
You might see if the company would collect the money, confirm the spot being assigned to that buyer and refunding your money, even if the charged a fee, buyers might be more interested than dealing direct with a previous buyer.

mista_g

You might see if the company would collect the money, confirm the spot being assigned to that buyer and refunding your money, even if the charged a fee, buyers might be more interested than dealing direct with a previous buyer.
Yea I understand, that part at the end of my post was a joke haha. Lots of spots have been sold via this method. If no takers I'll see what I can get from the company. Thanks for the info

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk