Vagabond Outdoors Nomad - Fits 8' or 6.5' Trucks

Selling my Vagabond Outdoors Nomad Camper. This will fit both 8 foot truck beds, or 6.5 foot truck beds. Must be full size (Tundra, Ford, Ram, Chevy, etc.) This will NOT fit your Tacoma! It's much too wide. It will also not fit your 1st gen Tundra DC or AC, the bed is too short.

I waited years for this camper to be completed for my Ram 2500. By the time it was finished, I had already begun planning on selling my truck. This is one of the few campers that is fully insulated, offers a full rear back panel with tern door, is actually weather-proof, and is pretty much indestructible. Rough weight estimate is 550lbs with the tunnel box.

Here are the options:

Vagabond Outdoors Nomad with Tunnel Box
Tern Overland Door Drivers Side
Maxxair Fan
L-Track Roof Mounted + Powdercoat
Powder Lower Roof, Shell, and Roof
Side Insulation
Ceiling Light
Prewire for Solar
L-Track Side Mounted + Powdercoat
Tern Overland Tunnel Box Doors
Tern Overland Rear Door
Vagabond Rear Panel

If you want the camper for a 6.5' bed, the tunnel box will be unbolted and it's good to go. If you have an 8' bed, the camper will come as pictured. This is the last Vagabond fully completed and is 1 of 1.

Price is $15,999. I am in $18,000+, never camped in it once.

Shoot me an message if you're interested and we can figure something out. Thanks! Located in SoCal

Last edited:
2L7A7459.jpg
2L7A7481.jpg
2L7A7484.jpg
2L7A7460.jpg
2L7A7451.jpg
2L7A7505.jpg
2L7A7510.jpg
2L7A7511.jpg
2L7A7512.jpg
2L7A7523.jpg

Last edited:

19mystic96

Selling my Vagabond Outdoors Nomad Camper. This will fit both 8 foot truck beds, or 6.5 foot truck beds. Must be full size (Tundra, Ford, Ram, Chevy, etc.) This will NOT fit your Tacoma! It's much too wide. It will also not fit your 1st gen Tundra, the bed is too short.

I waited years for this camper to be completed for my Ram 2500. By the time it was finished, I had already begun planning on selling my truck. This is one of the few campers that is fully insulated, offers a full rear back panel with tern door, is actually weather-proof, and is pretty much indestructible. Rough weight estimate is 550lbs with the tunnel box.

Here are the options:

Vagabond Outdoors Nomad with Tunnel Box
Tern Overland Door Drivers Side
Maxxair Fan
L-Track Roof Mounted + Powdercoat
Powder Lower Roof, Shell, and Roof
Side Insulation
Ceiling Light
Prewire for Solar
L-Track Side Mounted + Powdercoat
Tern Overland Tunnel Box Doors
Tern Overland Rear Door
Vagabond Rear Panel

If you want the camper for a 6.5' bed, the tunnel box will be unbolted and it's good to go. If you have an 8' bed, the camper will come as pictured. This is the last Vagabond fully completed and is 1 of 1.

Shoot me an message if you're interested and we can figure something out. Thanks! Located in SoCal

what's your price?

dstefan

This will fit both 8 foot truck beds, or 6.5 foot truck beds
How does that work? Looks like you’re on an 8 foot bed but the camper is built for a 6 1/2 foot bed with a tunnel box added. Is that right?

Is that tunnel box removable? And is it sealed to the bottom of the bed in your current configuration, so there’s no leakage in?

Great set up!

How does that work? Looks like you’re on an 8 foot bed but the camper is built for a 6 1/2 foot bed with a tunnel box added. Is that right?

Is that tunnel box removable? And is it sealed to the bottom of the bed in your current configuration, so there’s no leakage in?

Great set up!
Yup! Tunnel box comes off. It’s just bolted and seam sealed on after powdercoat.

Yes, everything is sealed right now, and the entire camper is bolted down to the bed with 1/2” grade 8 hardware. Tunnel box uses J-hooks.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal