VanGo's Garage Sale

LandCruiserPhil

Expedition Leader
Bump for a super seller!

I have purchased a couple different items from Van over the last couple months. My experience has been excellent customer service, fast shipping, and a fair price.

Go Van!

VanGo

Explorer
Scepter 5 gal. MFCs Military Fuel Cans Manufacture Date 1993.

Scepter 5 Gal Military Fuel Cans.

Scepter 5 Gal MFCs. These cans DO NOT have VITON gaskets and will need to be purchased seperately in order to properly store fuel. Most of the cans have never stored diesel fuel and these will be sold in pairs for $100.00 shipped CONUS, the remaining cans have been used to store diesel and will also be sold in pairs for $90.00 shipped CONUS. Again, these have diesel neoprene gaskets and will need VITON gaskets to effectively store fuel. All cans are in great functioning condition with very minor cosmetic blems, these will be a welcomed addition to your expo gear. I do not have spouts or additional components to add to this sale, this sale is for cans only sold "as is" with nothing implied. With that said, ALL cap components, i.e. gaskets, flange, ident straps, 3/4" spouts and complete caps would be TECH- SUPPLY + SERVICES, http://www.stock-number.com/06MilitaryFuelCans.htm. If interested please PM me for details.

Van

Last edited:

VanGo

Explorer
PARK Truing Stand, tilting base and alignment gauge.

The Park Tool Professional Truing Stand (TS-2) accepts wheels from 16" to 28" with or without tire removed. Both axle-holding uprights move simultaneously, always centering wheel hub with calipers, regardless of hub width. Can be bench-mounted or vise-held. The standard of the industry. If a forward or backward tilt is desired, use with Truing Stand Tilting Base (TSB-2), sold separately. For precision work, the TS-2 should be used with the WAG-3 Professional Wheel Alignment Gauge. Opens up to accept hubs.
This sale is for the complete set of TS-2, TSB-2 and WAG-3, (does not include spoke wrenches) shipped CONUS for $200. from 62225. PM if interested.

Van

Last edited:

VanGo

Explorer
New prices.

The following items are for sale and shipped CONUS from 62225, most cost include shipping unless noted differently:

1- Rigid 3-1/2" (89mm) bi-metal hole saw, includes arbor, used once to install a safari snorkel. $15./shipped.

SOLD 1- MASTER-PULL Basic Winch Extensions 3/8"x50', $200./shipped.

1- ChargeGuard, $20./shipped.

1- Expedition Kitchen Box, $250. + shipping.

3- MAXRAD 17' Antenna cable w/ TNC connector, $10./shipped.

1- Roll Top Table, solid ash, includes carrying bag, table is 28” x 36” and 30” tall and the weight is 16lbs. $85.+shipping.

1- Military woodland camo ECWCS parka and pant combo, med/reg like-new condition $95./set shipped.

1- XL Army "bear suit", fleece jacket and bibs, great condition, $35./set shipped.

1- PARK Truing Stand, tilting base and alignment gauge, shipped $195./set shipped

PM if interested.

VanGo

Explorer
The North Face Women's Large Hyvent Jacket, pit-zips, slash pockets, powder skirt, zip-in fleece option ( does not include fleece), elastic draw string and contour hood. Size: Large. Color: Light Green. Lightly used, great condition, $125. shipped CONUS.

Last edited:

VanGo

Explorer
Complete Craftsman tool kits:

1- 96 piece (Part # 933596), $65. /shipped CONUS
1- 62 piece (Part # 933462), , $35. / shipped CONUS

Both in great condition, large set has a missing hinge point on lid but remains secure when closed (Noted in third picture). Shipping from 62225. PM if interested.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3