Vanlife Cookware Opinions needed!!

Bbrreenntt

Hey There! My name is Brent and I'm in the midst of starting a cookware company that creates premium quality products specifically for vehicle-based adventure. I've been gathering people's thoughts and opinions on the cookware they currently use, but I don't have a lot of people contributing their opinions from the vanlife community. Do you think you could help me out and take about minutes to complete the attached survey? It would be incredibly appreciated and so helpful! THANK YOU!!!

Follow this link to the survey!

1,000,000 Thank you's!

Scotty D

Filled it out last night, only took a few minutes of my opinionated ranting
Cant wait to see what you come up with
Excited to get my stickers!

ridendude

Filled out your survey this morning over coffee. Interested to see what you come up with. Having lived out of various camping vehicles, I've become pretty comfortable with my kitchen kit. In spite of the weight, nothing beats cast iron as far as heat retention, cooking efficiency, versatility and durability. Other stuff, plates, containers etc are fold down silicone with lids and lexan/poly for compactness and ease of use. The cookware is the most important part of my kitchen setup though, all used on a white gas(oline) coleman.

Scotty D

Filled out your survey this morning over coffee. Interested to see what you come up with. Having lived out of various camping vehicles, I've become pretty comfortable with my kitchen kit. In spite of the weight, nothing beats cast iron as far as heat retention, cooking efficiency, versatility and durability. Other stuff, plates, containers etc are fold down silicone with lids and lexan/poly for compactness and ease of use. The cookware is the most important part of my kitchen setup though, all used on a white gas(oline) coleman.
I agree, since this is not backpacking, I am not concerned about weight
I find a lot of camping equipment is great for a few days on the trail but not great for daily use for months on end
I am more into stuff that wont get damaged when I am bouncing round on the dirt roads of baja
I am hard on stuff so i am always impressed with anything that last more than a season or two

FurthurOnTheFly

Glamping Society
Done. As someone living full time in a small van overlanding I'd say weight and durability are both important to us!

We were overweight in our last van, haven't weighed this one yet but we want room for toys and stuff that lasts since we use it literally every day.

Mat Mobile

Adventurer
Done!

I'd say nesting is neat but only if it's the items you need. Non-stick so that cleaning is easy and doesn't require too much water. We're not fans of cast iron (rust, maintenance, weight and frankly we don't need it)

Thanks! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater