VW bus lifted SAS with chevy 350...

Flagster

Expedition Leader
When the C/L ad ends, for most of us it will be like this bus never existed.

To counter that, I am copying the C/L ad into the Official Record here:

Good Man!!!!

I have a theory that this bus belongs to a certain portal member who lists Tucson as their home base...he talks quite a bit about his VW bus...how he is thinking about selling...but not sure...
My theory is that he secretly keeps this VW bus in N. AZ as a camp for riding motos on the recently closed trails in the Coconino NF...
Just a theory right now though:)

Flagster

Expedition Leader
Yeah...the only benefit I see of the rollover prone lift is that it may get you high enough to be over the crumple zone in a head on collision

Clutch

<---Pass
Good Man!!!!

I have a theory that this bus belongs to a certain portal member who lists Tucson as their home base...he talks quite a bit about his VW bus...how he is thinking about selling...but not sure...
My theory is that he secretly keeps this VW bus in N. AZ as a camp for riding motos on the recently closed trails in the Coconino NF...
Just a theory right now though:)

mums the word...

Flagster

Expedition Leader
Why, because someone stole their vw bus from "Back to the Future"? ...put some solid axles on it...some american muscle in the back...and is trying to sell it...?

Flagster

Expedition Leader
It is now downtown...moved out of the woods...can be seen on E route 66 near the main post office...she's a beaut!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
__kmg__