Want a Flippac for my 07 Tundra - Finance question

Sportfury

Hi All,

I have been gleaning information from the site for a few weeks now. I really like the Flippac and love looking at the mods that some of you have done to yours. My problem is that it would take me way to long (at least a year or more) to save up enough to buy one outright. Don't get me wrong I could do it, but I would like to have a Flippac by next year to use over the summer and the coming hunting season. My credit union has recreational and sport vehicle loans. My question is will the Flippac qualify for a loan of this type? Any help would be appreciated and thank you all for wetting my appetite.

MONSTA

I think your bank would be the best source for the answer. They, afterall, would be the ones loaning you the cash.

Sportfury

Thanks for the reply MONSTA. That is the way that I am going. At the time I posted it was later in the evening and was hoping that I could get some feedback as to what and how other people have bought their Flip Pacs. I was suprised that I go no responses until now.

mtnbike28

Expedition Leader
It depends....

When my Conqueror came up for sale, my bank would not give me a loan since the VIN was not recognized.... so I took a personal loan out against my truck. Worked great!

NothingClever

Explorer
Don't most banks offer unsecured signature loans for this? The interest rate will be higher than an auto or RV loan but provided your credit bill of health is fine, there shouldn't be much difficulty in financing one.

Because it's a niche product, I think it will behoove you to send them clean copies of any brochures the vendor has or links to assist the loan officer in quickly understanding what you're after. If it's hard for him to understand what you're trying to purchase, he'll move on to the next application and come back to yours later albeit perhaps with some slight prejudice.

Sportfury

Thanks for the replies guys. I will use this information when I go to buy my Flip Pac when I get my bonus in February. I can't wait.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3