Wanted: 6.0 Powerstroke Type 1 or Type 3 Ambulance

Killerpea

Let me know if you guys have or know of one for sale please. Looking to do a toyhauler/camper setup. Preferably near Texas, but open to elsewhere.

Thanks!!

workerdrone

Part time fulltimer
Great motors, often available cheap since people are scared of 'em... quieter and better power than 7.3, cheaper to fix 'n maintain than the 6.4 or 6.7's. Just my guess

Del cardo

I have a 2007 Red Cross disaster relief that I would consider selling for a fair price. Back is all diamond plate lower and fiberglass upper. Windows on pass side. No windows on drivers side. Half way through bulletproofing engine. Great setup. Ready to start conversion. Life has changed a little so could sell and go a little in different direction. In Seattle but driving to Pittsburgh in a couple weeks. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks. Don. 412-716-8073

Killerpea

And they come with what I consider a better transmission. I would also buy a V-10 if I found one...also reliable and simple.

bad_andy24

Killerpea, I've got this one I would part with for the right price. Was planning to build it myself. 2003 F-350 4x4 Wheeled Coach conversion. PO did some minor upgrades to the rear but nothing major. Has 246k on the odometer but the motor only has approx. 100k on it. EGR delete has already been done. Just drove it back from Salt Lake City to Atlanta earlier this week and it ran great, 11-12mpg. Would have to get somewhere round $25k for it to be worth selling. PM me if you're interested.

Attachments

• IMG_8080 (1).JPG
    IMG_8080 (1).JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 89

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eclipse179