WANTED: Autohome Maggiolina Airtop (small)

lucach

I'm in Search & Rescue in Southern California and have a Subaru Forester that is not the most comfortable to sleep in... so I'm looking to upgrade to a Hard Shell Roof Top Tent.
New RTT are incredibly expensive, so looking to buy a used one, preferably Autohome Maggiolina Airtop (small) or James Baroud Explorer (if the price is well below $3K).

If you know of any used, demo sale or dealers with discounts for SAR please let me know.
I'm in San Diego, California, but occasionally drive to Oregon/Nevada/Utah/Arizona/New Mexico.

Thanks
-Luca

Jvfiii

Rtt

I'm in Search & Rescue in Southern California and have a Subaru Forester that is not the most comfortable to sleep in... so I'm looking to upgrade to a Hard Shell Roof Top Tent.
New RTT are incredibly expensive, so looking to buy a used one, preferably Autohome Maggiolina Airtop (small) or James Baroud Explorer (if the price is well below $3K).

If you know of any used, demo sale or dealers with discounts for SAR please let me know.
I'm in San Diego, California, but occasionally drive to Oregon/Nevada/Utah/Arizona/New Mexico.

Thanks
-Luca

Have a med maggiolina that needs a finish paint job for $1000. I'm in NC.

Let me know

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nepaltourism