Wanted: M101A2 Hand Brake Lever

Brainstatic

I am in search of a stock parking brake lever assembly for a M101A2 3/4 ton military trailer. Please let me know if you have one you Are willing Part with for the right price. Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flyfishjeep

Adventurer
I just got ride of some, but have you looked on Ebay? There are used and some news ones (prices ranged from 28 to 75). Just in case nobody has any

Brainstatic

I just got ride of some, but have you looked on Ebay? There are used and some news ones (prices ranged from 28 to 75). Just in case nobody has any

I've been checking Ebay every day or two. I reached out to Saturn Supply.. They don't have any right now. He referred me to Eastern Surplus. They can get one special order. So I'm going to try that out.

Brainstatic

I ended up ordering one from Eastern Supply. I should be seeing it about midweek next week. Ran me about $100 shipped, but it will match and is brand new stock, so worth the money in my opinion.

Brainstatic

Just to follow up on this thread... I received the new handle from Eastern Supply. It's an exact match and works great! If you have these handles on your trailer, make sure to loosen the handle all the way and then apply some anti-seize to the threads. In the long run.. it's well worth it. If not, a replacement is about $100 shipped.

Wallygator

Adventurer
Got a link or number for this place? Search sends me on a wild goose chase. But now I know where to get industrial drain systems if I ever need to. :D

Brainstatic

Got a link or number for this place? Search sends me on a wild goose chase. But now I know where to get industrial drain systems if I ever need to. :D

I may have misled you.. Name of the shop is Eastern Surplus NOT Eastern Supply as I said in an earlier post.

Here is the name of the custom service guy who helped me out...

Darren Elliott
Eastern Surplus & Equipment Company
www.easternsurplus.net
Toll Free: 1-855-332-0500
Office: 215-332-0500
darren@easternsurplus.net

Again, these guys are super fast and really helpful. I highly recommend them.

Wallygator

Adventurer
I may have misled you.. Name of the shop is Eastern Surplus NOT Eastern Supply as I said in an earlier post.

Here is the name of the custom service guy who helped me out...

Darren Elliott
Eastern Surplus & Equipment Company
www.easternsurplus.net
Toll Free: 1-855-332-0500
Office: 215-332-0500
darren@easternsurplus.net

Again, these guys are super fast and really helpful. I highly recommend them.

Great! Thank you so much!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3