Wanted Overland Trailer or M416 project in the greater Seattle area.

RainCityRider

Hey Y'all,

I am looking for a trailer to get the family into Overlanding. I would like an adjustable height RTT rack and prefer it to be weather proof.
or
A good condition M416 trailer I can do my own conversion on. Not sure I need another project right now though.

Thanks for any help in advance!

Cheers,
Kyle

Sherrie

HI Kyle, I have a HIker Extreme Off Road hard shell camper/trailer that I am putting up for sale-today. It has a queen size interior, rear galley, solar, porta potty (with pop up tent), on-demand hot water heater, water storage tank, power inverter, Rhino Rack Batwing awning and also an ARB awning with a screen room. I traveled quite a bit in this unit so the bugs are pretty much worked out and it's ready for your family to go camping in. This is also an off-road model with beefed up suspension, tires and an oscillating hitch. It also has a custom made storage compartment which is really useful. I have $17,000 in this unit. If you are interested let me know and I'll send you some photos. Sherrie

Attachments

• hiker.jpg
    hiker.jpg
    294 KB · Views: 140

driller

old soul wanderer
LV416 Adventure trailer. The tent is mounted to be used as the lid for the trailer. Tent is a Autohome Columbia.

Attachments

• 20190413_150629.jpg
    20190413_150629.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 150
  • 20190413_150835.jpg
    20190413_150835.jpg
    743.5 KB · Views: 132

RainCityRider

HI Kyle, I have a HIker Extreme Off Road hard shell camper/trailer that I am putting up for sale-today. It has a queen size interior, rear galley, solar, porta potty (with pop up tent), on-demand hot water heater, water storage tank, power inverter, Rhino Rack Batwing awning and also an ARB awning with a screen room. I traveled quite a bit in this unit so the bugs are pretty much worked out and it's ready for your family to go camping in. This is also an off-road model with beefed up suspension, tires and an oscillating hitch. It also has a custom made storage compartment which is really useful. I have $17,000 in this unit. If you are interested let me know and I'll send you some photos. Sherrie
Thanks for reaching out Sherrie! I am looking at another path at the moment TBD. Hope you get what you want for your rig!

Draken

Check seattle craigslist an M1101 with freespirit tent and electric system went up for $6k in Bonney Lake

Yarjammer

Wellreadneck
If you do decide you want a project I have a Bantam T3 (M416). The frame is solid and already has the Timbren suspension and RTT (on a fixed height rack). In current form, it can more than get you by until you have the time to take on converting it to your needs. I think I made it sound worse than it really is in my for sale post.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven