Wanted!! Roof Top Tent of any brand

j-blickphoto

i have a 2011 4 Runner TE and I'm looking for a used RTT. I'm located in Houston TX and would be willing to travel to pick it up. Thanks!

temple

Adventurer
Can the globe trotter have the annex attached while it's collapsed or does it need to be installed when it's open?

cityblues

Globetrotter and Annex

Can the globe trotter have the annex attached while it's collapsed or does it need to be installed when it's open?

Sorry it's taken so long to respond; predictability, I haven't been active on the forum lately. It is not recommended having the annex attached when opening or collapsing the tent; I did this once and the plastic corner inserts broke; Paul May from Equip sent new, beefier, corners right away and it was an easy install; that's also when I found out it wasn't advisable to open or close with it attached, contrary to the YouTube video on opening the tent. It's a great tent and works particularly well atop my A/T Chaser, which, by the way, I'm also considering selling; however, still pondering that move. Anyway, I hope this information helps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coast runner